Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Well, we lost our democracy

Comments

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    When I owned my own business I remember driving through AL to get to another city for appointments on a Friday. I started the week driving from Atlanta to CT and working my way down to AL to end my week. It was midnight at the time. Listening to the radio at that time when AL was like 2-7 or some pathetic record, you heard AL fans cursing the very ground the coach at the time walked on. Saban came in some time after that and has built a great program. I would hate to follow him but my point is, ;the guy is focused and a great leader. I don't want Saban for President but we need a guy who is focused on the country not his politics. We had that in Trump but he had too many issues such as an addiction to twitter. He needed some self awareness when it came to his sophomoric direct communication. GIve me someone between Saban and Trump. Focused, non-political and super sure of what he wants to do. Someone without outside influences who is not beholden to the money.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,365
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

When I owned my own business I remember driving through AL to get to another city for appointments on a Friday. I started the week driving from Atlanta to CT and working my way down to AL to end my week. It was midnight at the time. Listening to the radio at that time when AL was like 2-7 or some pathetic record, you heard AL fans cursing the very ground the coach at the time walked on. Saban came in some time after that and has built a great program. I would hate to follow him but my point is, ;the guy is focused and a great leader. I don't want Saban for President but we need a guy who is focused on the country not his politics. We had that in Trump but he had too many issues such as an addiction to twitter. He needed some self awareness when it came to his sophomoric direct communication. GIve me someone between Saban and Trump. Focused, non-political and super sure of what he wants to do. Someone without outside influences who is not beholden to the money.

Ron DeSantis