Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We checked and everything is fine

2»

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,200
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Compare and contrast George Floyd, Hero, and Ashli Babbitt traitor.

half right

better than usual
    Babbitt . . . had committed no crime . . . .
    Law and order party, obviously.
    Shoot a simple unarmed female trespasser and let me know how that works out for you!
    "trespasser"

You girls have no integrity at all.
    Not an armed insurrectionist, bitch.
    unarmed insurrectionist superiority guy?
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,366
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Babbitt and Floyd are both play silly games win silly prizes deaths, but the difference in how they were handled post incident is appalling.

The threat the two presented was sooooo comparable.
    Yes one was high as fuck fighting with cops, the other was just standing there with a cop right next do her doing nothing... point taken
    I suspect after 8 minutes he was slightly less threatening. And the crime he'd committed, if he committed it, was clearly a public safety threat.
    And yes the cop should have let up, but originally he was a problem.... she never was again, you made my point for me, opposing counsel must love you.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Neither one deserved to die

One got justice one got a cover up

Minneapolis police should have just cleared Chauvin with an internal investigation

I'm sure everyone would be happy
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,366
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2021

Neither one deserved to die

One got justice one got a cover up

Minneapolis police should have just cleared Chauvin with an internal investigation

I'm sure everyone would be happy

Exactly, you can think Chauvin is a pos and should be in jail and also think the capital cop should at least be looked at by a grand jury
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,200
    edited August 2021
    Sledog said:

Fuck off fake councilor.

Another crime excused because Daddy's team was unsuccessful in its efforts.

Should have had Pompeo use his connections with the Taliban for advice.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2021
    HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Babbitt and Floyd are both play silly games win silly prizes deaths, but the difference in how they were handled post incident is appalling.

Yes one was high as fuck fighting with cops, the other was just standing there with a cop right next do her doing nothing... point taken
    I suspect after 8 minutes he was slightly less threatening. And the crime he'd committed, if he committed it, was clearly a public safety threat.
    They should just have shot him without giving any warning, worked for the Babbit shooting.

So once again, why was one a “racist” murder, and the other was good police work?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Fuck off fake councilor.

Another crime excused because Daddy's team was unsuccessful in its efforts.

Should have had Pompeo use his connections with the Taliban for advice.

See what I mean?
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    HHusky said:

Swaye said:

"Kill me or I'll pass another fake $20!!!"
    “I can’t breathe . . .” repeated ad nauseum by Floyd while sitting in the driver’s seat of the car (high as a kite on meth and phenyl) with his drug dealer in the passenger seat.

The cops should have just let him drive off in that condition. What are the odds that George Floyd had a valid driver’s license? Insurance? What if he killed someone while driving in that condition?

Did you bother to watch the body cam footage which was finally released a month or two after the incident?

Why did they repeatedly show the one video (from one angle) and not from different angles or release the body camera footage until much later.

Then detail for me how long it took to get him back to the police car and for Floyd to end up on the ground on the street side of the passenger back seat (after taking a circuitous trip through both back seats).

Did the police use excessive force to get him there? No. Four of them had a very difficult time getting a “sky high” Floyd to do anything.

All he did was attempt to pass a fake $20 bill (and drive away all fucked up).

The Capitol Police cop who executed Babbit was a Lt. No other shots were fired during this “Insurrection”. What is his justification for firing a shot through a window, shooting her? Was he skeared?

This is the same officer who accidentally left his loaded firearm in a restroom stall in a Capitol Hill restroom and received no discipline.

Why no open and transparent investigation by an citizen’s review board? Why no grand jury investigation?

Take a shot at critical thinking. What have you got to lose?

• Options
    HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Watch the body cam footage, you ignorant slut!
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Compare and contrast George Floyd, Hero, and Ashli Babbitt traitor.

half right

better than usual
    Babbitt . . . had committed no crime . . . .
    Law and order party, obviously.
    Shoot a simple unarmed female trespasser and let me know how that works out for you!
    "trespasser"

You girls have no integrity at all.
    What’s the justification for shooting and killing someone for “trespassing?”
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Gawd, I see you’re a little dense. The officers approached Floyd as he was sitting in the driver’s seat in a car. Driving a motor vehicle while as high as Floyd was did not constitute a “public safety threat.” Gotcha!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Don't forget, "You girls need me, I drive traffic"
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Don't forget, "You girls need me, I drive traffic"

Gals
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    @MelloDawg why the thumbs down?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    HHusky said:

Swaye said:

"Kill me or I'll pass another fake $20!!!"
    Does this mean you're okay with a homeowner shooting someone who breaks his window and tries to climb in?

If so, you're a loner in your own party.