Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So Budda just won the state 100m

Didn't know he ran the 100m. Just another reason to slash my wrists when he bolts out of state. Anybody want to lay odds on the chances he spurns Sark for UCLA, or some other school like every other elite ballet from this state. I have ZERO fucking confidence Sark will keep Baker here, ZERO! Fuck it, Tyrone would have a better chance than Snark! We'd probably have a better chance at landing Baker if Tosh was the head coach. Wed prolly run the football. better too. Somebody should kidnap Sark for the 2013 season. Wed prolly win more games!

Comments

• Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,167
    Don't hate UCLA. Hate the game.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    I damaged the apostrophe function on my phone thanks to Sark
    I love UCLA and if I were a recruit that would be the first place I'd play football. Palm trees, incredible su'unts, a warm tide, An NFL and DEFENSIVE FUCKING ORIENTED head coach (don't tell me that UCLA'S defense wasn't noticeably better in less than 1 year under Mora, where it took Sark 3 years to improve in that cuntegory),, a quality education, tanned bitches, warm weather year round, hot sluts, incredible nightlife, whores galore, fame, hairless counts EVERYEHERE, fake tits on every other female coed, athletic coeds with tight asses instead of cottage cheese and dimple asses like on UW's campus, girls with money from rich Daddies, a chance to play for a rose bowl in your 4 years...did I miss anything?

,Or I could stay home in the rain and go 7-6, play in the sun bowl and get excited about the following year for 4 years. What would you do if you were Baker?
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    pressing ruth... trying too hard to be a dude. just ease into it.
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160

I love UCLA and if I were a recruit that would be the first place I'd play football. Palm trees, incredible su'unts, a warm tide, An NFL and DEFENSIVE FUCKING ORIENTED head coach (don't tell me that UCLA'S defense wasn't noticeably better in less than 1 year under Mora, where it took Sark 3 years to improve in that cuntegory),, a quality education, tanned bitches, warm weather year round, hot sluts, incredible nightlife, whores galore, fame, hairless counts EVERYEHERE, fake tits on every other female coed, athletic coeds with tight asses instead of cottage cheese and dimple asses like on UW's campus, girls with money from rich Daddies, a chance to play for a rose bowl in your 4 years...did I miss anything?

,Or I could stay home in the rain and go 7-6, play in the sun bowl and get excited about the following year for 4 years. What would you do if you were Baker?

You were rolling till you played the fake tits card...
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    edited May 2013
    The sad part is that people now accept losing the top in-state talent, and they're surprised when we land a couple (ASJ, Kasen).

I thought it was supposed to be the other way around...silly me.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,167

Hey guys, the fence doesn't matter. It's just silly to think so.

We can easily replace in-state talent with BETTER out-of-state talent. That is how good Tosh Lupoi is. St Tosh's Day Massacre, bitches. Shaq >>> (Garnett + Lincoln Kennedy Jr. + Walker Williams).

Don't get me wrong, I like Shaq - nothing against him. It is just the doogs. It is just the doogs.
    Mad_Son said:

We can easily replace in-state talent with BETTER out-of-state talent. That is how good Tosh Lupoi is. St Tosh's Day Massacre, bitches. Shaq >>> (Garnett + Lincoln Kennedy Jr. + Walker Williams).

Don't get me wrong, I like Shaq - nothing against him. It is just the doogs. It is just the doogs.

That's exactly the problem. People will see, in retrospect, how many studs Sark lost in his 5-year tenure. We already saw the colossal fuck-up Sark was responsible for with Scott Crichton Ajamu was the next fuck up Sark caught in time.

Back in early recruiting days I was always bummed with the number of in-state guys with no recognition,, that DJ took. They all ended up being good though. Nothing has changed. load up in state and get a handful of fast convicts from Compton. That philosophy won us a title. Sark doesn't buy it.

AAnd DJ took 2 TE EVERY YEAR. Sark might take 1 a year...that's not enough, and why we get stuffed in the run game when it matters, or why play action doesn't work.

Its time for Sark to visit David Shaw, or just ask Lambo, or his bed-buddy Pete Carroll to come to his office and discuss the principals of ball control offense, and how important it is.

I'm sure Lambo would bring the Oregon St. game tape , turn it in, and ask Sark what the fuck he was thinking. Hopefully Lambo slapped his snide, smart ass southern Californian ass right upside the head, then inserted ANY games with Cam Cleeland into his betamax, and told Sark, "this is how you use a TE like ASJ".

As I said before, Neuheisel was like Bear and the junction boys compared to this pussy we call our head coach
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited June 2013
    Lambo was a terrible head coach. Not sure why you are bringing him up in this.
    Meek said:

pressing ruth... trying too hard to be a dude. just ease into it.

I ain't trying to be one of you "dudes". wtf? I'm just here to talk football. There's enough dudes and clicks on dawgman? (which I was the 1st customer to ever post on that shit heap.)

I don't "press" ma'am ! Come back with something constructive MEEK, we'll get along better. I don't care how long you've been here. Zip your vagina and talk football.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    In this post 9/11 world with airplanes, cell phones, and the Internet, the fence just isn't a reality anymore. Sark is a national recruiter. I want the BEST players no matter where they are from! It silly to think we should just go after Washington recruits.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    amen! FINALLY someone said it.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,350 Founders Club

In this post 9/11 world with airplanes, cell phones, and the Internet, the fence just isn't a reality anymore. Sark is a national recruiter. I want the BEST players no matter where they are from! It silly to think we should just go after Washington recruits.

But recruiting nationally isn't like microwave popcorn, okay?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,899 Founders Club