Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ducks developed into the class of Pac-12

2»

Comments

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,518
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

See what I mean?

I was right

Like I said, haie levels of delusion. Jimmy and Jen really broke your guys’ brains
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,070
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Post game smack talk isn't impressive when you didn't expect a win anymore than I did
  • Options

Post game smack talk isn't impressive when you didn't expect a win anymore than I did

I didn’t expect a win today. But I also wasn’t the one talking major shit about the huge impending Oregon drop off this season
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,070
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

I didn’t expect a win today. But I also wasn’t the one talking major shit about the huge impending Oregon drop off this season
    Yes that was me

Before the game

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,655
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

See what I mean?

I was right

Like I said, haie levels of delusion. Jimmy and Jen really broke your guys’ brains
    You seem to want call me out, without calling me out, a lot lately. Is it because I pointed out that you're a jack living in shitty north Texas?

You need a tissue? Wanna talk about it?

Academic Smack. There's no need to be offended for Oregon alums and jacks of surrounding schools.

World needs gas pumpers and salesmen.
  • Options
    blackmambablackmamba Member Posts: 184
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

See what I mean?

I was right

You seem to want call me out, without calling me out, a lot lately. Is it because I pointed out that you're a jack living in shitty north Texas?

Academic Smack. There's no need to be offended for Oregon alums and jacks of surrounding schools.

You little cuck. So funny. I laugh at your overall incompetence. And most likely small penis. Keep fighting the good fight, I know it must be hard today.
  • Options
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

See what I mean?

I was right

North Texas sucks ass. Why the fuck would I live there? Enjoy your unfinished basement in battle ground fucking Washington, broke boi
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2021
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

See what I mean?

I was right

North Texas sucks ass. Why the fuck would I live there? Enjoy your unfinished basement in battle ground fucking Washington, broke boi
    This is what poor people think when they've been banished from the Portland/Vancouver area back in 1995.

I'm sure Jacktown, TX is awesome!!!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

ntxduck said:

See what I mean?

I was right

You little cuck. So funny. I laugh at your overall incompetence. And most likely small penis. Keep fighting the good fight, I know it must be hard today.
    You try so hard. So hard, little quook.