Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

#OurJoeKent

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

You bunch of god damn fucking retards. bUt JHB wUz dIsLoYaL tO tRuMp. Fuck off. Now we have a fucking Bernie Bitch in the 3rd, the senate is lost, and the house is still in question. Thanks, idiots.

Kent was the Bernie supporter, the TV commercials told me so. You need to vent your anger at idiots who fall for endless mailers and commercials. I can’t fix the stupid among us and neither can you.

Kent was the right choice. Non-retards know this.
    Lost a seat in the senate. This should have been a massive red landslide. The republicans cut off their nose to spite their face and got pissed at knife. Good job. Fuckhead. The House is still in doubt. JFC.

I’m sure you’ll feel better yelling that JHB betrayed Trump as a duck pumps $8 gas into your 2005 Camry.
    Calm down. GOP has nine seats basically in the bag. The turncoat is gone. Let it go. You wanted her there so the next time she decided her skin was more important than party she’d do it again.

Fuck her, she did it to herself. Move on.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,131
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

You bunch of god damn fucking retards. bUt JHB wUz dIsLoYaL tO tRuMp. Fuck off. Now we have a fucking Bernie Bitch in the 3rd, the senate is lost, and the house is still in question. Thanks, idiots.

Kent was the Bernie supporter, the TV commercials told me so. You need to vent your anger at idiots who fall for endless mailers and commercials. I can’t fix the stupid among us and neither can you.

Lost a seat in the senate. This should have been a massive red landslide. The republicans cut off their nose to spite their face and got pissed at knife. Good job. Fuckhead. The House is still in doubt. JFC.

I’m sure you’ll feel better yelling that JHB betrayed Trump as a duck pumps $8 gas into your 2005 Camry.
    If you don’t see GOP leadership as the biggest threat to our? success I can’t help you. They have passively thrown 2 elections in a row to try to tamp down America first momentum. We cannot appease or negotiate.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Calm down. GOP has nine seats basically in the bag. The turncoat is gone. Let it go. You wanted her there so the next time she decided her skin was more important than party she’d do it again.

I want the seat red. You getting but hurt over trump loyalty is fucktarded. JHB voted for every important policy position. Anti green new deal, pro border control, anti tax, pro 2a. Now we have one more leftist in the hose because people like you got a sore pussy over Trump.

The senate is gone even more now. Trump lost GA in 2020 and cost us trillions in spending and 87,000 irs argent up our asses. But you have to stick to your guns! Jfc.

They house is still likely, but it shouldn't even be in question at this point.

If trump is the nominee is 2024 remember your "party" and the fact that the people who don't vote for your party are retards as they go dry into your ass.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

I want the seat red. You getting but hurt over trump loyalty is fucktarded. JHB voted for every important policy position. Anti green new deal, pro border control, anti tax, pro 2a. Now we have one more leftist in the hose because people like you got a sore pussy over Trump.

The senate is gone even more now. Trump lost GA in 2020 and cost us trillions in spending and 87,000 irs argent up our asses. But you have to stick to your guns! Jfc.

If trump is the nominee is 2024 remember your "party" and the fact that the people who don't vote for your party are retards as they go dry into your ass.
    It’s not about Trump you fucking moron. It could have been any Republican. It’s about a GOP lawmaker who decided her own political skin was more important. She got played by the Left. I don’t want someone that weak and gullible in that seat.

You fucking need to get it through your thick GD head that your Party helped to fuck over Kent by not supporting him at all because Trump. Apparently they didn’t want the seat you dumbass.

Stop being such a dumbfuck, emotionally charged little bitch. I get it, you want to blame voters. Fuck you.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Imagine standing up for what you think/know is right and what your constituents want, then being called weak and gullible by an angry anonymous internet poaster.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

It’s not about Trump you fucking moron. It could have been any Republican. It’s about a GOP lawmaker who decided her own political skin was more important. She got played by the Left. I don’t want someone that weak and gullible in that seat.

You fucking need to get it through your thick GD head that your Party helped to fuck over Kent by not supporting him at all because Trump. Apparently they didn’t want the seat you dumbass.

Stop being such a dumbfuck, emotionally charged little bitch. I get it, you want to blame voters. Fuck you.
    #BrokenMentally
  • Options

Imagine standing up for what you think/know is right and what your constituents want, then being called weak and gullible by an angry anonymous internet poaster.

Imagine a DIM voting to impeach Joey V. You can fuck off now.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

#BrokenMentally
    Irony thick. Dazzler, you’re a dumb *unt when it comes to politics. You’re Russia collusion guy. You’re so broken by Trump that you’re nothing but a parody here.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

It’s all about Trump dumbass. She voted pretty much 100% She “betrayed” Trump, not her party. And apparently the 3rd district soured on Trump as well. Trump carried the the district by 5. Kent should have won in a landslide. He didn’t. JHB would have kept it red. Now we have reliable Pelosi bot sitting there.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

It’s all about Trump dumbass. She voted pretty much 100% She “betrayed” Trump, not her party. And apparently the 3rd district soured on Trump as well. Trump carried the the district by 5. Kent should have won in a landslide. He didn’t. JHB would have kept it red. Now we have reliable Pelosi bot sitting there.
    JHB could have kept it Red. Then she decided to listen to the dumbfucks on her staff. If you couldn’t smell what the DIMS were up to, you don’t deserve that seat. I’m glad she’s gone.

Kent would have voted the same as JHB. Except for impeachment and J6th. GOP party leaders didn’t want another freedom caucus vote. Your beef is misplaced. Now we have a DIM with zero power.

The wonderful JHB can redeem herself in two years. I look forward to her townhalls. “JHB, will you vote to impeach the next GOP POTUS if the left tells you it will make you a hero?”

At least she has all the Corrupt media press clippings proclaiming she was a Republican they could vote for. They should keep her warm this winter. LOL.....
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

#BrokenMentally
    Irony thick. Dazzler, you’re a dumb *unt when it comes to politics. You’re Russia collusion guy. You’re so broken by Trump that you’re nothing but a parody here.
    FYI you can write “cunt” on these forums. No need to use * or alternative spellings to avoid censoring. Only suggestion is to not overuse it as you’ll end up being tuned out like some others around here.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,742
    Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

#BrokenMentally
    FYI you can write “cunt” on these forums. No need to use * or alternative spellings to avoid censoring. Only suggestion is to not overuse it as you’ll end up being tuned out like some others around here.
    Fuck off cunt
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,034
    Standard Supporter

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

#BrokenMentally
    Bennie, a credit to his university and his party. If he were my kid he would have been mysteriously smothered with a pillow with his gay lover's DNA all over it.
  • Options
    Bennie thinks Kotek is different than Brown and will get things done in Oregon. Never mind that she led the RATS in the Oregon legislature and did nothing to address any of the problems in Oregon.

I’m blaming the Republicans for......
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

#BrokenMentally
    Thanks, cunt.

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

#BrokenMentally
    Fuck off cunt
    See?
  • Options
    Imagine assuming someone’s geographical residence by their college football fandom.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

JHB could have kept it Red. Then she decided to listen to the dumbfucks on her staff. If you couldn’t smell what the DIMS were up to, you don’t deserve that seat. I’m glad she’s gone.

Kent would have voted the same as JHB. Except for impeachment and J6th. GOP party leaders didn’t want another freedom caucus vote. Your beef is misplaced. Now we have a DIM with zero power.

The wonderful JHB can redeem herself in two years. I look forward to her townhalls. “JHB, will you vote to impeach the next GOP POTUS if the left tells you it will make you a hero?”

At least she has all the Corrupt media press clippings proclaiming she was a Republican they could vote for. They should keep her warm this winter. LOL.....
    My beef is the seat is blue because some emotional dip shits have to work trumps balls and say stupid shit like choosing "political skin over party". Which is rich since Trump chooses Trump over any party, person or thing. If he cared about being president half as much as he cared about being Trump he'd be president today.

Did hear what Pence is saying about Trump this week? I suppose he's a traitor and putting himself over party too?

The only reason Kent won the primary was the republicans split the vote. The votes for St John and the other GOB candidates didn't got to Kent. They would have gone to JHB.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,150
    edited November 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

So it’s about Trump then, thanks for clearing that up.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,131
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    “Joe Kent is too serious about our policy positions to get elected”

“I don’t speak in hypotheticals, but except for the most consequential votes JHB was basically conservative”

“JHB needs another 12yr to get her policy in there”

“Trump did this to us, not the $13M McCarthy poured into the primary race sending fliers that Kent is the love child of Bernie and Hitler”

Y’all need to wake up.

This is like covid lockdowns, it continues for as long as you allow it.