Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

#OurJoeKent

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

The seat isn't going blue if either Kent or JBH wins. The idea that DIMS will vote JHB in the general isn't reality. She's not going to be rewarded for going against Trump. They'll vote DIM Perez because that's what DIMS do.

Dems won’t vote for JHB. I didn’t say they would. Independents and middle republicans will. Of which the 3rd is full of. What they won’t do is vote for Kent. The 3rd is purple and moderates tend to do well. The dem candidate hasn’t even campaigned yet. The supper pac money is going to pour in.

I know tons of people who voted for JHB but would never vote for Kent and will likely vote dem if that’s the choice.

You over estimate the power of Trump in the 3rd. There is a very loud and aggressive MAGA minority. But it’s not MAGA country. And yes, I know Trump beat Biden there.

This is not the voting record of a “de facto dem”. https://justfacts.votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/101907/jaime-herrera-beutler

I’m not saying Kent CANT win. I’m saying if he does, the margin will be narrower than if JHB ran.
    I think you're underselling the most recent hard data on the 3rd and how it votes. Trump beat Biden in the middle of the COVID bs and that was before massive inflation, the Afghanistan disaster, China bs, etc. Tell your RINO friends to shut up and sit this one out if they won't vote for Kent.
    So many emotional sandy vag snowflakes about Kent. Jfc. You're all looking a lot like the Biden Bros

Imagine being trigged by someone saying a center republican will do better against a dem then a hard right republican in a purple district.

Imagine calling a corporatist a centrist and not expecting to get your shit pushed in like mello
    Imagine getting a sandy vag and being an angry cunt someone suggests that the far right candidate won't do as well in the 3rd as the incumbent. Your dumb ass is acting like I'm going to die for the dem. Fuck off

@DerekJohnson is even being a cunt here as well. He's usually more measured and avoids emotional reasoning and logical fallacies. Seems like suggesting a far right platform won't appeal to a purple district is a bridge to far.

As I said. My friend who was spent 5 decades in GOP party leadership. Is an attorney (a real one) and handicaps elections as a hobby sates that given that Trump was +5 vs. Biden, he thinks Kent won't do as well against the dem but will still win. The dems are doing much better down ballot. And neither of them will hold their seat in 2026.

But I guess just stating that is a bitch move trying to appease. Some of you have lost your fucking minds.
    Joe Kent isn’t Trump and isn’t far right. Trump lost the suburban white women in Vancouver. Kent won’t. His demeanor and delivery are much more palatable.

It may be close because PDX carpetbaggers keep flooding the area. I won’t be making any bold predictions for 2026.

The only person filled with emotion here seems to be you. You’ve attacked me for defending Kent and pointing out the smears against a honorable vet.

I’ve not come at you once. Take a breath man.
    Why did you and lone star get upset and feel the need to "defend" Kent.

Whether or not he's far right isn't the question. That's the perception. He is widely seen here as just that. My original and main point is it will be a closer race if kent is the candidate. I'm not sure why that made some of you lose your shit to the point of saying if not Kent then you'd rather have then dem and lone star saying the dem would be a one term representative. Which is likely untrue looking at the past if the 3rd as well as future forecast.

I'll leave you with what my friend sent me. He's more knowledgeable than any one here about it.

Defending Kent against the smears of establishment GOP PAC's is getting upset? Come on man. By the tim Kent is running for his 3rd term, if he pulls this thing out, I'll be living in a reliable red state. Until then I want him as my Rep.

I've supported JHB in every campaign she's run except this one. Her vote for the J6th Committee helped to put a 69 y/o grandmother with cancer in prison for 2 months for walking into our Capitol. We're just supposed to ignore that? Naw. That's also why I defend Kent because he would have never cast that vote.
    Yes. Upset. As in it stuck a nerve. My point isn't who you want or who I want. I'm just looking at the district demographics and tends and making some predictions. You're making an argument for Kent when that's not what the conversation is even about. Kent doesn't need to be defended here. My friend nailed it and I posted what he said. You got emotional and upset and started going on about Sark and 7-6. JFC.
    I never mentioned Sark. Get your story straight. You’re slipping. Upvotes from @MelloDouche and Haie are the tell.

Tim for you to recalibrate. This is about Kent and the GOP establishment wanting desperately to defeat a Trump endorsed candidate.

Hell, they’ll probably fund the DIM candidate if Kent pulls this out. You talk about the future as if the GOP gives a shit. It’s all about controlling their caucus. They won’t be able to control Kent.
    You and lone star are having a completely different argument against a point I didn't make and have put together a nice strawman to go after. Enjoy

It was lone star who made the stupid Sark comment.
    Naw. This started when you called me a snowflake and emotional for defending Kent. Then the BidenBros shit.

I never did any of that. I kept my comments about Kent, JHB, GOP establishment smears and her votes. That’s it.

You started the name calling.
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

The seat isn't going blue if either Kent or JBH wins. The idea that DIMS will vote JHB in the general isn't reality. She's not going to be rewarded for going against Trump. They'll vote DIM Perez because that's what DIMS do.

Dems won’t vote for JHB. I didn’t say they would. Independents and middle republicans will. Of which the 3rd is full of. What they won’t do is vote for Kent. The 3rd is purple and moderates tend to do well. The dem candidate hasn’t even campaigned yet. The supper pac money is going to pour in.

I know tons of people who voted for JHB but would never vote for Kent and will likely vote dem if that’s the choice.

You over estimate the power of Trump in the 3rd. There is a very loud and aggressive MAGA minority. But it’s not MAGA country. And yes, I know Trump beat Biden there.

This is not the voting record of a “de facto dem”. https://justfacts.votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/101907/jaime-herrera-beutler

I’m not saying Kent CANT win. I’m saying if he does, the margin will be narrower than if JHB ran.
    I think you're underselling the most recent hard data on the 3rd and how it votes. Trump beat Biden in the middle of the COVID bs and that was before massive inflation, the Afghanistan disaster, China bs, etc. Tell your RINO friends to shut up and sit this one out if they won't vote for Kent.
    So many emotional sandy vag snowflakes about Kent. Jfc. You're all looking a lot like the Biden Bros

Imagine being trigged by someone saying a center republican will do better against a dem then a hard right republican in a purple district.

Imagine calling a corporatist a centrist and not expecting to get your shit pushed in like mello
    Imagine getting a sandy vag and being an angry cunt someone suggests that the far right candidate won't do as well in the 3rd as the incumbent. Your dumb ass is acting like I'm going to die for the dem. Fuck off

@DerekJohnson is even being a cunt here as well. He's usually more measured and avoids emotional reasoning and logical fallacies. Seems like suggesting a far right platform won't appeal to a purple district is a bridge to far.

As I said. My friend who was spent 5 decades in GOP party leadership. Is an attorney (a real one) and handicaps elections as a hobby sates that given that Trump was +5 vs. Biden, he thinks Kent won't do as well against the dem but will still win. The dems are doing much better down ballot. And neither of them will hold their seat in 2026.

But I guess just stating that is a bitch move trying to appease. Some of you have lost your fucking minds.
    Joe Kent isn’t Trump and isn’t far right. Trump lost the suburban white women in Vancouver. Kent won’t. His demeanor and delivery are much more palatable.

It may be close because PDX carpetbaggers keep flooding the area. I won’t be making any bold predictions for 2026.

The only person filled with emotion here seems to be you. You’ve attacked me for defending Kent and pointing out the smears against a honorable vet.

Whether or not he's far right isn't the question. That's the perception. He is widely seen here as just that. My original and main point is it will be a closer race if kent is the candidate. I'm not sure why that made some of you lose your shit to the point of saying if not Kent then you'd rather have then dem and lone star saying the dem would be a one term representative. Which is likely untrue looking at the past if the 3rd as well as future forecast.

I'll leave you with what my friend sent me. He's more knowledgeable than any one here about it.

Defending Kent against the smears of establishment GOP PAC's is getting upset? Come on man. By the tim Kent is running for his 3rd term, if he pulls this thing out, I'll be living in a reliable red state. Until then I want him as my Rep.

I've supported JHB in every campaign she's run except this one. Her vote for the J6th Committee helped to put a 69 y/o grandmother with cancer in prison for 2 months for walking into our Capitol. We're just supposed to ignore that? Naw. That's also why I defend Kent because he would have never cast that vote.
    Yes. Upset. As in it stuck a nerve. My point isn't who you want or who I want. I'm just looking at the district demographics and tends and making some predictions. You're making an argument for Kent when that's not what the conversation is even about. Kent doesn't need to be defended here. My friend nailed it and I posted what he said. You got emotional and upset and started going on about Sark and 7-6. JFC.
    I never mentioned Sark. Get your story straight. You’re slipping. Upvotes from @MelloDouche and Haie are the tell.

Tim for you to recalibrate. This is about Kent and the GOP establishment wanting desperately to defeat a Trump endorsed candidate.

Hell, they’ll probably fund the DIM candidate if Kent pulls this out. You talk about the future as if the GOP gives a shit. It’s all about controlling their caucus. They won’t be able to control Kent.
    You and lone star are having a completely different argument against a point I didn't make and have put together a nice strawman to go after. Enjoy

Naw. This started when you called me a snowflake and emotional for defending Kent. Then the BidenBros shit.

I never did any of that. I kept my comments about Kent, JHB, GOP establishment smears and her votes. That’s it.

Maybe i mixed up you and lone star. But you guys are emotional about it and staring in on strawman argument that I wasn’t making. Like it’s personally offensive to say the the 3rd is purple JHB will have an easier time than Kent in the general. I don’t know why that’s so offensive. I know people in party leadership (I posted comments from one of them) and they all think the same. I not just surrounded by liberal or “get a long go along as @DerekJohnson seems to think.

You were the one however, who needed to defend “an honorable vet”. Which was an emotional reaction.
    Fuck whatever.

You started with the name calling. I’m just gonna go ahead and call that an emotional outburst on your part.

I defended Kent against the smears not your analysis.

Haie approves. FWTW.
    What smears? I present an analysis and then you defend Kent against "smears". OK! Who's the emotional one again?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I didn’t realize everyone was on their period right now, geesh

Live look at LoneStar and 46 responding to anyone who says the 3rd is a purple district. Don't be "smearing" Kent here. It makes a few vags get a bit sandy.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I've completely lost track of the conversation
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,108

Live look at LoneStar and 46 responding to anyone who says the 3rd is a purple district. Don't be "smearing" Kent here. It makes a few vags get a bit sandy.

Homerun.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Maybe i mixed up you and lone star. But you guys are emotional about it and staring in on strawman argument that I wasn’t making. Like it’s personally offensive to say the the 3rd is purple JHB will have an easier time than Kent in the general. I don’t know why that’s so offensive. I know people in party leadership (I posted comments from one of them) and they all think the same. I not just surrounded by liberal or “get a long go along as @DerekJohnson seems to think.

You were the one however, who needed to defend “an honorable vet”. Which was an emotional reaction.
    Fuck whatever.

You started with the name calling. I’m just gonna go ahead and call that an emotional outburst on your part.

Haie approves. FWTW.
    What smears? I present an analysis and then you defend Kent against "smears". OK! Who's the emotional one again?
    "I defended Kent against the smears not you analysis."

WTF is wrong with you?
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Fuck whatever.

Haie approves. FWTW.

WTF is wrong with you?
    Watch that temper, PDX. This is how you got banned the first time.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Fuck whatever.

Haie approves. FWTW.
    Bleed it out dipshit. Bleed it out.
    Make Damone proud.

Little Boy.
    Knuckle dragging poor says what?

All I know about Joe Kent is that he's from Portland, I'm supposed to care about him as a conservative, and when one of his peons came to my door he got the impression I was some Leftist/Bernie Bro and said as he was walking off my property, "WHEN Joe Kent wins you'll know who he is!"

Okay.

I get that JHB has been doing this too long. I remember my now dead then 95 yo grandpa calling her "his gal"

Who gives a fuck. Put a tampon in quck.
    This is a political message board *unt.

Tell me why you're here again?

Other than to stroke Damone.
  • Options
    edited August 2022

Just Damone and his shit poasting Toadie.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Still have a sore vag from Kent "smears" I see.

I'm still it sure what "smears" you felt you needed to white knight about.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

Clearly.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Clearly.
    Still waiting for word on the smears
  • Options
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Fuck whatever.

Haie approves. FWTW.

WTF is wrong with you?
    Watch that temper, PDX. This is how you got banned the first time.
    Upset enough to call someone's mother a vile name?

Dazzler.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Clearly.
    I'm too emotional right now.

But you keep poasting.

Because you're not.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Clearly.
    I'm too emotional right now.

But you keep poasting.

Because you're not.

Sounds like you're not going to answer my question. But keep poasting because you're not butt hurt.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

This is an impressive way to spin that day.
    But Trump beat a Capitol cop to death with a fire extinguisher!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    This thread has AIDS, btw.