Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I thought Trump was the Russian asset

2»

Comments

• Options
    DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,482
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Interesting how Russia's export of oil to the US has exploded under the JoeMala regime....

https://www.rigzone.com/news/wire/russia_second_among_foreign_oil_suppliers_to_usa-05-aug-2021-166115-article/
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

https://newsmax.com/newsfront/robert-oneill-afghanistan-biden/2021/08/17/id/1032701/

The Navy SEAL who says he killed Osama bin Laden in 2011 is calling President Joe Biden a “disaster” and urging Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley to resign over the deadly aftermath of the U.S. military pullout in Afghanistan.

In a Twitter tirade, Robert O’Neill ripped the decision and predicted a political reckoning.

“So, @POTUS is a disaster,” he declared.

“This is the worst loss in American history. Our most popular president has vanished. Prove me wrong,” he added.

He also trolled Biden on the bin Laden raid, asserting “Joe Biden opposed the raid to kill bin Laden. At least he lost Afghanistan in 7 months.”

O'Neil didn’t spare Milley for his role in the swift Taliban takeover after the U.S. troops withdrawal.

“There are Afghans falling to their deaths off of our retreating aircraft. Has @thejointstaff resigned yet?” he tweeted.

Following up in a later tweet, he snarked: “Not yet. Just checking.”

Joining the chorus calling for Milley’s resignation was retired SEAL Derrick Van Orden — who added that top Biden administration honchos, Secretary of State Antony Blinken and Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, ought also to quit.

“You’ve got Secretary Blinken and Secretary Austin – they need to tender their resignations right now. The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Milley, he needs to go peel potatoes in the galley for about a month and then resign also,” Van Orden told “Fox & Friends,” a transcript showed.

I watched O'Neill on Gutfeld just the other day and he stated that he is on a 'no fly' list because he refused to wear a mask on a Delta flight. he also ripped the hell out of all the generals and Biden.

Then the mentioned he saw 840 unmasked Afganis on a flight to the US. I paraphrase his last comment "sure has changed since 2001, the guy that took out Bin Ladin is on a no fly list"
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam