Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Biden in July - wow

2»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    The knowledge about to be imparted has me giddy!
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    It’s been awhile since we had a major military embarrassment in the Middle East.

Thanks fo delivering, Joe. We all knew you had it i
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,126
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

@MelloDawg since you downvoted me I'd be interested to hear you lay out what things the Biden Admin is doing well right now.

Frankly, I think it’s too early to forecast the next 2.5 years of the administration based on the first 6 months. I disagreed with the tone of certainty.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

Swaye said:

@MelloDawg since you downvoted me I'd be interested to hear you lay out what things the Biden Admin is doing well right now.

Frankly, I think it’s too early to forecast the next 2.5 years of the administration based on the first 6 months. I disagreed with the tone of certainty.
    While refusing to defend anything the Biden Admin has done or is doing. You should change your avatar to a picture of a big fucking pussy.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,522
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

Swaye said:

Based on Biden's first 6 months, how else would you forecast the next 3.5 years? You think he's going be get smarter? 6 months is plenty of time to learn what we're stuck with and how things are going to go. New leadership comes in and they have a 100 day plan to set the tone. This is common with any business, let alone being POTUS.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,931
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Shut down Keystone XL pipeline to transfer Canadian oil to American refineries on the Gulf. Kill of tens of thousands of family wage energy jobs. Increase our purchase of Russian oil.

Approve Russian Nordstream pipeline to create Russian energy jobs and increase Western Europe's dependence on Russian natural gas.

Open borders.

Relax Iranian restrictions in return for nothing.

Spend trillions we don't have and then bitch that American's are actually seeing inflation which is decreasing real wages.

Still to early to tell if Cho Bai Den and the morons that supposedly voted for him are America hating free sh*tters.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    MelloDawg said:

Swaye said:

Dude was VP for 8 fucking years shit for brains. Rising gas prices, the southern border, Covid confusion, and now losing to Pakistan all in 6 months. At this rate, we'll be raising the Chinese flag in Washington by the time his term is up. But I'm sure you were one of those on board giving TY his final year as well, so this shouldn't be a surprise.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

MelloDawg said:

Swaye said:

Well okay then, I'll be standing by if you come up with some successes we can discuss.
    He brought dignity back to the White House Swaye!
  • Options
    We basically sent the Taliban a save the date followed by the actual invitation, and the event went without a hitch.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,571
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

Swaye said:

Yeah, it's just too early to tell how things are going with the Biden Administration.

yeah but we are paying lip service on social justice issues now!!!! social capital!
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

Swaye said:

Failure before justifies even worse failure moving forward. #voteblue2024
  • Options
    Biden falling faster than Mike Price at Alabama
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,573
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I’m finally getting that cordwood I was promised! It’s Joe’s DOA policies and decisions. Gonna be a warm and toasty winter. Go Dwags!
  • Options

America to Joe right now