Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Tourists are coming!

HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,182
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/extremist-chatter-online-is-similar-to-jan-6-threats-dhs-chief-says/ar-AANjXds?ocid=entnewsntp&pc=U531

Congrats to the TugCons!

The logical consequences of embracing fact free conspiracies remain a menace.

#LastingLegacy

Comments

• Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,328
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2021
    What? I thought protests were patriotic? Or so you rats told us when you were burning our cities and murdering our fellow Americans. Get back to us when the burnings, murder, looting and vandalism come from the Right.

What a fucking hypocrite you are.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Man Biden is fucking up bigly

Look at the desperation
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    HHusky said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/extremist-chatter-online-is-similar-to-jan-6-threats-dhs-chief-says/ar-AANjXds?ocid=entnewsntp&pc=U531

Congrats to the TugCons!

The logical consequences of embracing fact free conspiracies remain a menace.

#LastingLegacy

Insane trespassers are being held without bail and they refuse to produce thousands of hours of video.

I wonder why?

OK go HH!
  • Options

What? I thought protests were patriotic? Or so you rats told us when you were burning our cities and murdering our fellow Americans. Get back to us when the burnings, murder, looting and vandalism come from the Right.

I never told you riots are patriotic, Madam. And you need to stop claiming that the anarchy you espouse is a political philosophy.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,126
    edited August 2021

Kind of a bummer history won’t agree with you, huh?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

Kind of a bummer history won’t agree with you, huh?
    What history? NOGAF about your little show trial
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

I never told you riots are patriotic, Madam. And you need to stop claiming that the anarchy you espouse is a political philosophy.
    Anarchy?

What’s your take on Antifa, self-proclaimed anarcho-communists?

How about the Marxist BLM rioting and looting?

Nothing to see there, right hypocrite?
  • Options
    trublue said:

HHusky said:

Anarchy?

The leftist nuts are the other side of same coin that you girls are represented by.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

Anarchy?

The leftist nuts are the other side of same coin that you girls are represented by.
    And all last summer you said jack shit about Antifa.

Fuck off.
  • Options

HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

Anarchy?

Fuck off.
    Were they the rioters? I couldn’t tell. Very disorganized, that rioting.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    That’s my girl. Desperately seeking dialogue.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

Anarchy?

Fuck off.
    You do know that if the shit goes down, you are the ones they will come for first right?

Be it either side. You really shouldn’t be rooting for this shit.

The ol saying of the first thing we do is kill the lawyers has been around for a hundred plus years.

Good luck the rest of the way.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,328
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HHusky said:

Have any other bullshit lies you want to share with us? The following are photos of the entire leadership team of the rat party kneeling and holding hands up.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

It's the voice of the unheard. I heard that from the people you vote for the entire summer of 2000. I never heard you refute it. Own it Kunt.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

It's the voice of the unheard. I heard that from the people you vote for the entire summer of 2000. I never heard you refute it. Own it Kunt.
    I would prefer a party that backs perfect policy choices. There isn’t one.

Democrats get on board with all sorts of embarrassing shit. Meanwhile, you suck the dick of the guy who tried to overturn his own electoral loss with a bunch of baseless bullshit and a mob.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

Anarchy?

Fuck off.
    It was the mostly peaceful rioting.

One protest is more equal than the other comrade. BLM protests don't spread COVID. Trump rallies do!
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

Anarchy?

Fuck off.
    It was the mostly peaceful rioting.

One protest is more equal than the other comrade. BLM protests don't spread COVID. Trump rallies do!
    I’m not sure who you think you’re debating on this.
  • Options
    Kaepsknee said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

Anarchy?

Fuck off.
    You do know that if the shit goes down, you are the ones they will come for first right?

The ol saying of the first thing we do is kill the lawyers has been around for a hundred plus years.

Never rooted for rioting ever. But don’t let that stop you.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

Kaepsknee said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

trublue said:

HHusky said:

Anarchy?

Fuck off.

Never rooted for rioting ever. But don’t let that stop you.
    Have you ever took a look at your stats?

They are without doubt the worst ratio on this board. But you’re the smart one and the other 35 regulars on pump are the stupid ones.

Sad and embarrassing.