Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

AANDY

Griswold's regurgitation packaged as real talk from a big-money booster.

Available only to subscribers.

Now that's some funny shit right there.

Comments

• Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,210
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    We need a bananas and blondes summary ...
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited March 2014
    If there is a bigger has-been in Husky athletics I'd like to know who it is.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Kim,

If you want to troll HCH for new subscribers, you should take out a Vanilla targeted ad.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

Griswold's regurgitation packaged as real talk from a big-money booster.

Available only to subscribers.

Now that's some funny shit right there.

I wouldn't qualify AANDY as a big money booster. He's a medium money booster like his butt buddy Bleenor.

AANDY used to have a great big money booster as a source...but that source has since had health issues and AANDY no longer gets info from him.

AANDY now relies on Kim and buys into a lot of Kim's bullshit then bloviates it all over his ridiculous, predictable, inane Meanderings post.

Seriously, that post has become so sad that hardly anyone responds to it anymore unless AANDY says something so ridiculous that even doogs will call him on it.

AANDY even took a page out of Kim's "Chip Kelly is gay" bullshit by typing something along the lines of "Chip Kelly's house north of Eugene with a well manicured lawn". Truly one of the more embarrassing episodes in Doogman history. And that's saying something.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    You mean AANDY is an insider with a hall pass so that he can butter up the vice principle on his way to the library? And here I thought Meanderings was a shut-in's gossip column and AANDY's sources for Husky gossip were drying up due to the economy and his not being invited down to Palm Springs (or Desert) as frequently to hob-knob with the ghosts of Tyees past. So disappointing.
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,210
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    AANDY was last relevant somewhere around 2002.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

AANDYDoogman was last relevant somewhere around 2002.

• Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Exactly true Cheers. AANDY doesn't know shit now and is only there to further Kim's agenda. I recall last season after the UCLA game he was saying Sark was classy and Mora & Jack were jerks or something. Barf. Andy is fucking worthless and useless.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,266
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    In the old days, I used to sit in the office of said booster just hanging out talking Husky football. The phone would ring and it would be AANDY, looking for information.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2014
    What's Andy's real name?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

In the old days, I used to sit in the office of said booster just hanging out talking Husky football. The phone would ring and it would be AANDY, looking for information.

Big belly laughs in the big time boosters office?
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Derek is a big swinging dick?
  • Options
    Founders Club

No, I'm not.

I would go there every Sunday morning during the 2007 and 2008 seasons. He would get on the phone and track down Lappano. Then he'd ease back in his desk chair and go, "Tim, how are you faring? Listen, what THE HELL was going on out there yesterday?"

Lappano told him stuff like "I don't think Tyrone has the vaguest idea what I'm trying to do with the offense."
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    He's a medium money booster like his butt buddy Bleenor

This. Plus, no "big time" booster poasts on the internet

Unfortunately, our big time boosters are getting elderly, think parti de citron. Need some younger guys to step up. Bob Davis?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Actually, Lappano was unwittingly a great source of information for the HHB podcasts in the fall of 2008. I would find out stuff like Donatell was furious with Tyrone for not letting EJ Savannah play, and I'd funnel that info or other tidbits to Race and iDawg for their shows.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Actually, Lappano was unwittingly a great source of information for the HHB podcasts in the fall of 2008. I would find out stuff like Donatell was furious with Tyrone for not letting EJ Savannah play, and I'd funnel that info or other tidbits to Race and iDawg for their shows.

So he was to HHB's what Cozzetto was to Doogman? A crappy coach who gave out insider info.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

No, I'm not.

I would go there every Sunday morning during the 2007 and 2008 seasons. He would get on the phone and track down Lappano. Then he'd ease back in his desk chair and go, "Tim, how are you faring? Listen, what THE HELL was going on out there yesterday?"

Lappano told him stuff like "I don't think Tyrone has the vaguest idea what I'm trying to do with the offense."
    To be fair, I don't think Lappano had the vaguest idea what he was doing with the offense.
    What do you mean? He wanted Locker to run around and either find someone after scrambling around or for Locker to tuck it and run. Almost every play was a broken play and basically hoping Locker would make something happen.

• Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam

No, I'm not.

To be fair, I don't think Lappano had the vaguest idea what he was doing with the offense.
    What do you mean? He wanted Locker to run around and either find someone after scrambling around or for Locker to tuck it and run. Almost every play was a broken play and basically hoping Locker would make something happen.

Busted play was our most successful game plan