Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Exciting Announcement about the Podcast

2»

Comments

• SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,105 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2021
    TommySQC said:

We're planning to do lots of podcasting this fall. At least one show a week, maybe two, depending on time and consumer demand.

@JoeEDangerously and @WoolleyDoog have joined the show as co-hosts. They're both doogish and have great enthusiasm and knowledge about Husky Football.

@Doogles has a demanding work schedule that will limit his ability to pod. But there's an open door for him to join us basically anytime he can and wants to.

@koopdog makes his periodic cameos as well. Koop and I will probably meet in North Bend in October again for a second annual Twin Peaks Oktobercast.

https://anchor.fm/hardcorehusky

Does @koopdog do anything other than podcast?
    I’ll have you know as a result of Two Grumpy Bastards Pod meteorically rising, I now have 4 stalkers and the good news is 50% of them are female. I am currently in a hotel with one of them now, not far from the historic spot where Lewis County Hairdressers reside. I’ll leave it up to you to guess gender.

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465

We're planning to do lots of podcasting this fall. At least one show a week, maybe two, depending on time and consumer demand.

@JoeEDangerously and @WoolleyDoog have joined the show as co-hosts. They're both doogish and have great enthusiasm and knowledge about Husky Football.

@Doogles has a demanding work schedule that will limit his ability to pod. But there's an open door for him to join us basically anytime he can and wants to.

@koopdog makes his periodic cameos as well. Koop and I will probably meet in North Bend in October again for a second annual Twin Peaks Oktobercast.

https://anchor.fm/hardcorehusky

Any DDY?