Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Great throw and catch….but

Comments

• hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

Pretty sure that # beings with a 2. I think it’s our boy, the badass Asa Turner.

The good fortune of the Dawgs.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Pretty sure that # beings with a 2. I think it’s our boy, the badass Asa Turner.

You can see the 43 clearly at the beginning of the clip, it's Jackson.

Unless you guys are talking about who's in coverage which is Dom Hampton. Alex Cook is the free safety getting over late at the end.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    dnc said:

Unless you guys are talking about who's in coverage which is Dom Hampton. Alex Cook is the free safety getting over late at the end.
    I was talking about the coverage. Wasn’t watching the blitz.

dnc said:

I was talking about the coverage. Wasn’t watching the blitz.
    I don't think Turner is on the field unless I missed him somehow.
    dnc said:

This sounded unnecessarily critical of Cook. He had to break to his left because Rome beat Bookie. He didn't have a chance to get back on the fade to Otton after that.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781