Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

4.70/Gallon in Seattle

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2021
    thechatch said:

The war on the middle class is really heating up.

It's all good, the big guy pleaded with opec to raise their production. Also greenlit some Russian pipelines.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

Could you explain why it’s a war on the middle class when the price is the same for everyone?

Literally, you can't be this stupid..........
    Yeah he can.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

4 replies, no one can explain it.

Embarrassing.

Explain why eating your own shit is unwise?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

thechatch said:

The war on the middle class is really heating up.

It's all good, the big guy pleaded with opec to raise their production. Also greenlit some Russian pipelines.
    And having to deploy 3,000 troops to get your Diplomats out of the country that you’re pulling out of. Not to mention the thousands slaughtered that worked with us throughout the years to keep the relative peace that was had until Cho got in there.

The ones Cho promised sanctuary to. Dipshit couldn’t even get our own lackeys out of there. Pretty sure most of the Afghanis slaughtered by the Taliban were way more honorable than the Diplomats.

This will not sit well with our Military.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,081
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm going to guess the Chevron on 35th NE or the 76 station on Sand Point Way.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Embarrassing.

Maybe because rich people can afford $4.70/gallon. Poor people have to afford it too because most of them need to drive in order to make money.

There isn’t an option for poor people to pay less. High gas prices hurt them a lot more than rich people. If every T-shirt was a $300 Gucci that poor people couldn’t afford, but was the same price for everyone, you would be fine with that?

I get that you are trolling, but try not being a smart ass, shitty person every now and then.
    You gotta be careful, or the Asians will fuck you up!
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Embarrassing.

Maybe because rich people can afford $4.70/gallon. Poor people have to afford it too because most of them need to drive in order to make money.

There isn’t an option for poor people to pay less. High gas prices hurt them a lot more than rich people. If every T-shirt was a $300 Gucci that poor people couldn’t afford, but was the same price for everyone, you would be fine with that?

I get that you are trolling, but try not being a smart ass, shitty person every now and then.
    I cannot think of a better summary for American capitalism than you swooping in with “but poor people can’t afford to get to work” to defend people that think if you’re poor, and can’t afford healthcare, you’re a loser and should die.

They don’t care about the middle class or the poor. This personally affects them and they want to attack Biden, that’s it.

I’m not trolling. I’m forcing them to say that even when the rules are the same, some groups can be disproportionately affected by something because they hate that concept. Unless it’s politically convenient or personally affects them. We have abundance in this case.

If you can calm down, I’d love to hear another explanation for how someone could be outraged that the poor and middle class can’t afford gas but not care at all if they can afford healthcare.

If they wanted to afford gas they should have worked harder, saved more, pulled themselves up by their bootstraps and cut out the lattes. Now that is what a shitty person sounds like.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Embarrassing.

I cannot think of a better summary for American capitalism than you swooping in with “but poor people can’t afford to get to work” to defend people that think if you’re poor, and can’t afford healthcare, you’re a loser and should die.

They don’t care about the middle class or the poor. This personally affects them and they want to attack Biden, that’s it.

I’m not trolling. I’m forcing them to say that even when the rules are the same, some groups can be disproportionately affected by something because they hate that concept. Unless it’s politically convenient or personally affects them. We have abundance in this case.

If you can calm down, I’d love to hear another explanation for how someone could be outraged that the poor and middle class can’t afford gas but not care at all if they can afford healthcare.

If they wanted to afford gas they should have worked harder, saved more, pulled themselves up by their bootstraps and cut out the lattes. Now that is what a shitty person sounds like.
    Guess I'm a shitty person then. I'm okay with this.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,332
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Embarrassing.

You aren't smart enough to lead anyone. You think you have a gotcha moment? Ever since that fucking idiot biden has been in office the poor and middle class have seen their wages go down. The inflation he is creating will further diminish the very value of the dollars they work hard to bring in. You say you care about the lower and middle class? Fuck you, you could give two shits. The very policies you support have tortured families for decades and now you support a joke of a President who killed jobs the first day in office and is now begging the Russians for more oil. A president who is going to print trillions of dollars to create massive inflation which will further destroy families and individuals and enslave them to the government.

I should also mention that when your rat leadership forces the rest of us to accept 30 million illegals as fellow voters, you will even further kill the poor and middle class.

The covid your party is spreading around the country with your open borders? How many people do you think that is going to kill and make seriously ill? Do you think illegals that are covid positive and dumped in small town America are living near the rich? Think again.

You are nothing but a mindless troll. We could all see that you were looking for some out after your initial stupid statement but you blew it.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Embarrassing.

You gotta be careful, or the Asians will fuck you up!
    True.

Land war. Asians.

Don't do it.

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Embarrassing.

My healthcare company has been running excessive radio ads pleading for people to sign up for FREE health insurance premiums.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Embarrassing.

If you're poor you already have government paid for healthcare.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,571
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Embarrassing.

People dying in the streets with no access to healthcare, right?

Tons of stories about people turned away from hospitals after failing a credit check.

Right??

Right?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,411
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kobe

Nice deflection. Your moral high ground doesn't exist. The policies you support fuck the poor. Gas isn't any more affordable in Venezuela. Poor don't have a car or a job

Biden policies are hurting the poor and he's not doing shit about health insurance either

You voted for so you're immoral
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Embarrassing.

If you need someone to explain it then that speaks volumes about you (not that anyone is surprised).
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Embarrassing.

I can’t believe this is an actual response. You are the queen of “political convenience”. Every single argument (if you can even call them that) you have have is some cherry picked Manut Bol wingspan levels of reaching.

You always act like you are in it for the little man but clearly you are nothing more than a mindless pawn dancing on strings for your overlords.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2021

Embarrassing.

You’re a fucking idiot. Tons of government regulations and taxes to make a cheap and abundant product expensive and you blame “capitalism”. Fuck off.

And the poor get free healthcare, dumbshit.

And we haven’t even touched the printing and continued printing of money driving inflation to levels not seen in 30 years. Yeah..capitalism…. Stupid commie.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814