Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Parents Are SNAPPING Over Mask Mandates In Schools, Protest Outside Meeting

2»

Comments

• Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    HuskyJW said:

Kaepsknee said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Anybody ask the students what they want?

You can make your uh hypothetical child wear a mask without a mask mandate

People forget that

A mandate is not asking the kid it is telling them

No mandate and you can still wear 5 fucking masks and have your hypothetical child wear 19
    So I take that as a no

They lifted the mandate here in early April. We were leaving for Hawaii like a week or 2 later.

Just told the kids….”look I don’t know if they work or not. But we’ve been COVID free and we’re rounding third here. Wear ‘em until Hawaii and then you can do what you want.”
    Teaching your kid to be an uninformed sheeple is no way to go about parenting son.
    Yes…..I know you live life on the razors edge. Lemme guess….you roll through stoplights. Cook your steak only until 100 degrees on your Traeger
    Kaepsknee said:

HuskyJW said:

Kaepsknee said:

HuskyJW said:

Anybody ask the students what they want? Or are these just parents standing outside complaining for the sake of complaining?

Kids want to eat cookies for breakfast and cake for lunch. But yeah, let’s make sure we do what they want.
    That’s not what I said Ken

You said that we should do what the students want.
    No I didn’t. Read it again

I just posed a question if anyone asked the kids.
    You must be a teacher . . .
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

doogie said:

Good. They should be. A little late if you ask me but, better late than never

We pulled our kids from a school forcing masks and put them in one that doesn't. Now the state is trying to force even private schools and daycares under threats of pulling their licenses.

Vote with your wallet. My kids won't ever go to a public school in California. If they force masks in private we will homeschool in a pod until we move out of state.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    trublue said:

HuskyJW said:

Kaepsknee said:

HuskyJW said:

HuskyJW said:

Anybody ask the students what they want?

You can make your uh hypothetical child wear a mask without a mask mandate

People forget that

A mandate is not asking the kid it is telling them

No mandate and you can still wear 5 fucking masks and have your hypothetical child wear 19
    So I take that as a no

They lifted the mandate here in early April. We were leaving for Hawaii like a week or 2 later.

Just told the kids….”look I don’t know if they work or not. But we’ve been COVID free and we’re rounding third here. Wear ‘em until Hawaii and then you can do what you want.”
    Teaching your kid to be an uninformed sheeple is no way to go about parenting son.
    Yes…..I know you live life on the razors edge. Lemme guess….you roll through stoplights. Cook your steak only until 100 degrees on your Traeger
    Kaepsknee said:

HuskyJW said:

Kaepsknee said:

HuskyJW said:

Anybody ask the students what they want? Or are these just parents standing outside complaining for the sake of complaining?

Kids want to eat cookies for breakfast and cake for lunch. But yeah, let’s make sure we do what they want.
    That’s not what I said Ken

You said that we should do what the students want.
    No I didn’t. Read it again

I just posed a question if anyone asked the kids.
    You must be a teacher . . .
    It true, we should get him to bootleg a few of the Required animated videos he plays daily to students.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2021
    HuskyJW said:

Kids don’t want to wear a mask, and most won’t, unless they are told to.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,339
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,560
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Imagine thinking that the teachers union is driving initiative based on anything other than getting theirs.