Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If the coach's pole had any honor they would send a delegation to Oregon and apologize

13»

Comments

• ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,601

ntxduck said:

thechatch said:

Someone tell me how many 10 win seasons Aggie has had in the last 30 years.

Whenever I see them in the top 10, I get a chuckle

They were 8 - 1 last year and finished ranked #5.
    Started 5 seniors on the OL, 4 year starter at qb, and didn’t beat anyone of note all year (Florida at home probably their best win and that UF team wasn’t great). Played one legit team and lost 52-24. So yes, when those stars align again maybe they’ll finish top ten
    Beat #7 Florida and #13 UNC. Did not lose to Cal or Beav.
    Wow. Aggie was better than Oregon last year? Really going out on a fucking limb there. Doesn’t mean they’re a top ten program.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,764 Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

thechatch said:

Started 5 seniors on the OL, 4 year starter at qb, and didn’t beat anyone of note all year (Florida at home probably their best win and that UF team wasn’t great). Played one legit team and lost 52-24. So yes, when those stars align again maybe they’ll finish top ten
    Wow. Aggie was better than Oregon last year? Really going out on a fucking limb there. Doesn’t mean they’re a top ten program.
    Top 5 then?
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,418 Swaye's Wigwam

ntxduck said:

thechatch said:

With the questions at QB, I’m not sure Oregon is a top 10 team, but it may not matter with how good the OL and defense is expected to be.

Our OL is good? I think the D will be really solid, esp cuz avalos was clearly checked out last year. But idk if I’d call an OL starting a walk on really good
    Does Tyler Shough play defense?
    It's pronounced Shough
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,327 Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

thechatch said:

Don't trust Aggie or Jimbo but I guess you gotta rank someone in those spots and they're just as good as anyone else on the misfit island. Did they get Shough though? He was a Heisman candidate last year, right?