Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Huskies losing to mighty USC at halftime

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
37-33 I didn't even know they were playing until I was on espn.com.
Ahead of schedule

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I'm pretty sure that those that think that Romar deserves a life time free pass thinks that SC and Andy Enfield are fucking terrible ...

BTW, didn't Andy Enfield take Florida Gulf Coast to the Sweet Sixteen? Isn't that far as Romar has taken a team from a power conference?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,584
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,210
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Tequilla said:

I'm pretty sure that those that think that Romar deserves a life time free pass thinks that SC and Andy Enfield are fucking terrible ...

BTW, didn't Andy Enfield take Florida Gulf Coast to the Sweet Sixteen? Isn't that far as Romar has taken a team from a power conference?

Elite 8 I think...

His wife is ok
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,901
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited March 2014
    Romar's success coincided with a bumper crop of Suckattle- Puget Sound talent (he fenced most of it off - "props"), and Arizona and UCLA being down. Even Oregon was down after those early Kent years. Now that he's been exposed, Doogs are hellbent on giving him every excuse and benefit of the doubt. They're fine with NIT's and CBI's.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,584
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We could still theoretically win the Pac-12 tournament and make some noise in March. Who knows? We might even win the whole thing. Some of you guys are being way to negative.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    USC collapsed, never mind. Still unacceptable to be losing at halftime
  • Options
    uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    How does Andrews get so much playing time? He's shooting under 38% from the field and 28% from 3 (and he shoots almost 4 3s a game). He averages the 3rd most minutes on the team. Are we really this talent-deficient at guard?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,616
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

We could still theoretically win the Pac-12 tournament and make some noise in March. Who knows? We might even win the whole thing. Some of you guys are being way tonegative.

*too
  • Options
    Dawgfan406Dawgfan406 Member Posts: 192
    First Anniversary Testing 1 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    My god USC 2-16 in pac12 play
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    uw2010 said:

How does Andrews get so much playing time? He's shooting under 38% from the field and 28% from 3 (and he shoots almost 4 3s a game). He averages the 3rd most minutes on the team. Are we really this talent-deficient at guard?

Yes, yes we are.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I'm not allowed to talk about anything Husky Basketball related ... I don't know what I'm talking about ... CaneDawg says so