Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mora hates recrooting

2»

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,066
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Kim has been saying since Sept that Mora will implode the program.

First thing Kim has ever been right about?
    Mora didn't implode the program, but he was a bad coach. So in that sense, Kim was right.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,949
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2019

Speaking of meltdowns, Roof is having one as we speak. Involved tweeting her phone number so that people could "SAY IT TO MY FACE!"

She tweets that a kid is committing to UW. Kid commits to WSU. She gets called on it and freaks the hell out.

Hilarity ensues.

Origin of say it to my face HHism?
    Not quite

brents was a poster who had three main rants

You haven't coached

You're hiding behind a computer screen

Why dont you say it to his face

I'm actually part of this. I met Ty while we were redoing his office and said he was great in person. He was.

So when I'd rip him online

WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY IT TO HIS FACE
    When I was in school, I would rip the kids TO THEIR FACE all the time. But just the baseball, soccer, and track guys...
    A 6’6” guy that I would assume is pretty strong can pretty much do that to anyone but football players or wrestlers.
    I knew my place.

I’ve told this CSB before. But once I was having some hot WY wrasling talk with Tevis Bartlett at a hoops game. I said I bet he could any guy on the team in 10 secs. He replied “yeah, no problem”.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Speaking of meltdowns, Roof is having one as we speak. Involved tweeting her phone number so that people could "SAY IT TO MY FACE!"

She tweets that a kid is committing to UW. Kid commits to WSU. She gets called on it and freaks the hell out.

Hilarity ensues.

Origin of say it to my face HHism?
    Not quite

brents was a poster who had three main rants

You haven't coached

You're hiding behind a computer screen

Why dont you say it to his face

I'm actually part of this. I met Ty while we were redoing his office and said he was great in person. He was.

So when I'd rip him online

WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY IT TO HIS FACE
    When I was in school, I would rip the kids TO THEIR FACE all the time. But just the baseball, soccer, and track guys...
    A 6’6” guy that I would assume is pretty strong can pretty much do that to anyone but football players or wrestlers.
    I knew my place.

I’ve told this CSB before. But once I was having some hot WY wrasling talk with Tevis Bartlett at a hoops game. I said I bet he could any guy on the team in 10 secs. He replied “yeah, no problem”.
    Good wrestlers are scary af