Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Expect good special teams for once

(How hands-on are you with the quarterbacks?) “I’m kind of an adviser to everything, except for the returners. That’s the one thing I get to coach – punt returners and kickoff returners. So when you see guys like John Ross that run really fast and do good things, I’ll coach that guy. Other than that, coach (Jonathan) Smith will coach those guys. I think the one thing as a staff that’s so awesome in terms of — we’re all in this together and no one tries to have all the answers. We all make those decisions; certainly the position coach will be the point man and then will ask for input on what others think. It’s never just one guy.”

Weird a head coach who is an adviser to everything instead of just being an "offensive" guy. Also weird that a head coach is actually going to coach special teams. I know every other successful coach would do that but not dude brah.

Used to kill me in 2011 when the defense would get lit up and Doogs would go "That isn't Sark's responsibility that is on Holt". No it's not guys since he is the head coach everything ultimately falls back on him.

Same with Stanford loss "You can't blame Sark, he had his offense there. Just poor special teams." Nice to see a head coach "get it" and understand he is the CEO of the company. That special teams are very important and UW hasn't had a punt return for a TD since 2003 I expect that streak to end.

Comments