Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ginslee Mandates CRT

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,449
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The allegation about Obama’s birthplace tracks back to the bruising 2008 Democratic primary between Obama and Clinton. According to a Telegraph article, as early as April 2008, a Clinton supporter passed around an email that questioned where Obama was born.

"Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy," it said. "She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth."

In a heated 2007 confrontation on a tarmac at Reagan National Airport in Washington, ex-Obama aide Reggie Love witnessed an irate Senator Barack Obama personally accuse Hillary Clinton of spreading a rumor that he was a Muslim.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/7-news-stories-2008-prove-hillary-started-obama-birtherism/

Sledog said:

They have his birthplace marked. They think he was born there. If that means anything!

The trouble with teaming with idiots.
    Hillary?
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

So we are in agreement that you, @TheKobeStopper , are a racist right?

The party of white people, that can’t even get people of color with conservative values to vote for them, calling other people racists. Right.
    Not a denial
    Win a voting bloc that’s not white and then pop off.

I’ll let you know if you ever do, since you don’t see color.
    Cuban Americans say hi. They know and understand communism. Unlike you.
    Congratulations on winning the Cuban race. But you’re not a republican do it doesn’t matter?
    I’m not a Republican but enjoy proving you wrong. Facts matter you racist commie. Cubans put bush in the White House. Ignore them if you want to. IDGAF.
    I mean we’re discussing racism so I was thinking more along the lines of actual races but I didn’t specify that. Here’s your W, sir.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Its on the internet
  • Options

The allegation about Obama’s birthplace tracks back to the bruising 2008 Democratic primary between Obama and Clinton. According to a Telegraph article, as early as April 2008, a Clinton supporter passed around an email that questioned where Obama was born.

"Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy," it said. "She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth."

In a heated 2007 confrontation on a tarmac at Reagan National Airport in Washington, ex-Obama aide Reggie Love witnessed an irate Senator Barack Obama personally accuse Hillary Clinton of spreading a rumor that he was a Muslim.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/7-news-stories-2008-prove-hillary-started-obama-birtherism/

Sledog said:

They have his birthplace marked. They think he was born there. If that means anything!

The trouble with teaming with idiots.
    Hillary?
    Yes?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2021

The party of white people, that can’t even get people of color with conservative values to vote for them, calling other people racists. Right.
    Not a denial

Congratulations on winning the Cuban race. But you’re not a republican do it doesn’t matter?
    I’m not a Republican but enjoy proving you wrong. Facts matter you racist commie. Cubans put bush in the White House. Ignore them if you want to. IDGAF.
    I mean we’re discussing racism so I was thinking more along the lines of actual races but I didn’t specify that. Here’s your W, sir.
    Racist TKS doesn’t count Cuban Latinos as an actual race because they don’t vote right.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dflea said:
    You came out of nowhere and searched me out yesterday genius. And you've done that before with no provocation. LOL. You're just not good at this. Quit now while you're behind little guy.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2021
    Most K-8 public school in the last 10 years has involved baby sitting for the most part. Now your babysitter is mandating Indoctrination in Washington, and more states to come for sure.

All due to the effort to defeat one President.

When I read articles such as this, I’m glad I’m on the downhill slope of the life cycle.

But ashamed that my Generation and others have just sit back and allowed it to happen.

Just imagine where we will be 10 years from now.
  • Options

CRT says you are a racist. That's from the Left for the Mello's in the crowd.

Denial is simply further evidence of your entrenched privilege and white fragility.

So we agree that you are a racist.
    Where does CRT say that?
    The system is one of white oppression(as well as other systems of oppression such as patriarchy)and you yourself benefit from that system. Until you can admit that you are a racist as part of a racist system we will be stuck dealing with your problematic white fragility.

["Nice Racism" is built around a startling claim: White progressives can cause the most daily harm to people of color.

"We are the ones -- with a smile on our faces -- who undermine Black people daily in ways both harder to identify and easier to deny," she writes. "To the degree that we see ourselves as "not racist," we are going to be very defensive about any suggestion to the contrary. We will see no further action needed because we see ourselves as outside the problem."

DiAngelo, an affiliate associate professor of education at the University of Washington in Seattle]

We haven't even broached the problematic subjects of you being a cis gendered hetero normative part of the patriarchy.
    Robin DiAngelo is a grifter that sells white guilt to corporate America.

Sorry nothing in this country can happen without someone trying to make money off it. It’s a systemic problem.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Denial is simply further evidence of your entrenched privilege and white fragility.

Where does CRT say that?
    The system is one of white oppression(as well as other systems of oppression such as patriarchy)and you yourself benefit from that system. Until you can admit that you are a racist as part of a racist system we will be stuck dealing with your problematic white fragility.

["Nice Racism" is built around a startling claim: White progressives can cause the most daily harm to people of color.

"We are the ones -- with a smile on our faces -- who undermine Black people daily in ways both harder to identify and easier to deny," she writes. "To the degree that we see ourselves as "not racist," we are going to be very defensive about any suggestion to the contrary. We will see no further action needed because we see ourselves as outside the problem."

DiAngelo, an affiliate associate professor of education at the University of Washington in Seattle]

We haven't even broached the problematic subjects of you being a cis gendered hetero normative part of the patriarchy.
    CRT is a grift that sells white guilt to corporate America.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I benefit from white oppression because I can speak actual english
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:
    You came out of nowhere and searched me out yesterday genius. And you've done that before with no provocation. LOL. You're just not good at this. Quit now while you're behind little guy.
    Searched you out? lol. You leave sand from your twat all over the fucking place so there's no avoiding it, fool.

Don't flatter yourself, faggot, I was just mocking your stupidity and there's no shortage of it around.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

We don't teach CRT we just teach CRT

Fuck the left and leftists

Much like how you’ve started calling anything you don’t like in economics “communism”, you’re now calling anything regarding race “CRT”.

This is because if you factually described what you’re talking about, people would think you’re insane. But have fun taking the civil rights movement and MLK out of textbooks.
    Wrong

Not even close

No one is taking MLK out of anything

If you admitted you want CRT taught you'd lose

So you lie
    “The legislature plans to continue the important work of dismantling institutional racism in public schools and recognizes the importance of increasing equity, diversity, inclusion, antiracism, and cultural competency training”

Kinda looks like we’re admitting it. The issue is you want to fight the CRT bogeyman because going through this list individually is a disaster for you. You guys couldn’t even get through this thread without lying about the definition of equity.

But, hey man, the guy who has admitted he thinks black people are less intelligent than white people, because of their inferior genes, keeps bringing up that one line from that one MLK speech. You got that going for ya.
    Dude I knew more about race in America before you were born than you know today

Fuck off with the CRT bullshit or be honest enough to admit what it is and take your ass kicking

The left has to lie because their ideas are shit and the only goal is power

You voted for the biggest racist since Trump

Congratulations
    The party that says Obama is a secret Muslim and was born in Kenya, the party that says babies are being “aborted” after birth, the party that claims the election was stolen and storming the capitol was just a prank bro, that party is going to win by calling the other party “liars”.

Good luck the rest of the way.
    Strawman ass fucking and AOC taint licking, it's all the game Kobe has.
  • Options
    @RaceBannon that could be it’s fate. Liberals tend to be more interested in exploiting racial issues than solving them. But you guys aren’t really giving us any choice but to side with them.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

We don't teach CRT we just teach CRT

Fuck the left and leftists

Much like how you’ve started calling anything you don’t like in economics “communism”, you’re now calling anything regarding race “CRT”.

This is because if you factually described what you’re talking about, people would think you’re insane. But have fun taking the civil rights movement and MLK out of textbooks.
    Wrong

Not even close

No one is taking MLK out of anything

If you admitted you want CRT taught you'd lose

So you lie
    “The legislature plans to continue the important work of dismantling institutional racism in public schools and recognizes the importance of increasing equity, diversity, inclusion, antiracism, and cultural competency training”

Kinda looks like we’re admitting it. The issue is you want to fight the CRT bogeyman because going through this list individually is a disaster for you. You guys couldn’t even get through this thread without lying about the definition of equity.

But, hey man, the guy who has admitted he thinks black people are less intelligent than white people, because of their inferior genes, keeps bringing up that one line from that one MLK speech. You got that going for ya.
    Dude I knew more about race in America before you were born than you know today

Fuck off with the CRT bullshit or be honest enough to admit what it is and take your ass kicking

The left has to lie because their ideas are shit and the only goal is power

You voted for the biggest racist since Trump

Congratulations
    The party that says Obama is a secret Muslim and was born in Kenya, the party that says babies are being “aborted” after birth, the party that claims the election was stolen and storming the capitol was just a prank bro, that party is going to win by calling the other party “liars”.

Good luck the rest of the way.
    Strawman ass fucking and AOC taint licking, it's all the game Kobe has.
    Noted race realist heard from.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Not a denial

Racist TKS doesn’t count Cuban Latinos as an actual race because they don’t vote right.
    It's like how Asians aren't really a minority due to their "white proximity."
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Where does CRT say that?

Robin DiAngelo is a grifter that sells white guilt to corporate America.

Sorry nothing in this country can happen without someone trying to make money off it. It’s a systemic problem.
    Translation: I get to attribute racism to the entire Republican party because of statements and claims made by fringe people who have no power but you can't cite the words of a person who is a hero on the left who's views are highlighted and promoted by the media and political elites to attribute racism to me.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Where does CRT say that?

CRT is a grift that sells white guilt to corporate America.

DiAngelo's entire schtick has it's roots in CRT, same with Kendi but according to Kobe it has nothing to do with CRT.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

@RaceBannon that could be it’s fate. Liberals tend to be more interested in exploiting racial issues than solving them. But you guys aren’t really giving us any choice but to side with them.

Your a leftist

Your the enemy

You have no interest in anything but power