Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tom Fitton obtains shocking new emails about Ashli Babbitt's death

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,196
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Got two minutes in.

Beyond pressing to achieve relevancy.

And stupid.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,196
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

Got two minutes in.

And stupid.

Not as stupid as hands up don't shoot or burning up America's cities for your hero George Floyd but definitely burning up our cities is the more fiscally responsible alternative.
    Sorry Stalin. Even the Gasbag ain’t going to bat for this big nothing of a hint of question of a conspiracy of a scandal of a coverup.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The left has no problem with police violence and cover ups as long as the right people are being killed

No real difference from Bull Conner, another Democrat
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

The left has no problem with police violence and cover ups as long as the right people are being killed

Exactly, Floyd is a hero and the dude that shot Babbitt is getting a congressional medal. The dazzler is nothing if not a phucking hypocrite.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    HHusky said:

Got two minutes in.

And stupid.

Jumps in to deal the first hand of Charades
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,340
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Got two minutes in.

And stupid.

Not as stupid as hands up don't shoot or burning up America's cities for your hero George Floyd but definitely burning up our cities is the more fiscally responsible alternative.
    Sorry Stalin. Even the Gasbag ain’t going to bat for this big nothing of a hint of question of a conspiracy of a scandal of a coverup.
    Does anyone else find it funny that rats like HH can sit through years of fellow rats burning, beating and murdering over a fake Hands Up or supporting a low life piece of shit like Floyd riots, believing in and reciting fake Russian collusion bullshit for years but he can't sit through two minutes of how a Trump supporter was murdered or could give two shits about BO and The Bitch wire tapping Trumps campaign HQ?

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Exactly, Floyd is a hero and the dude that shot Babbitt is getting a congressional medal. The dazzler is nothing if not a phucking hypocrite.
    just the enemy
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,849
    HH is everything an American should never be!
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Blue Lives Matter.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I can't get worked up over this chick. Lol anyone who is at the forefront of like angry protests is a world class loser.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

I can't get worked up over this chick. Lol anyone who is at the forefront of like angry protests is a world class loser.

I am not worked up. She isn't a hero. But if you weren't worked up about antifa and BLM burning down American cities, then you are playing for the away team. DC didn't burn on January 6. It burns all the time as blacks kill blacks. I care about that. You get worked up about that?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I am not worked up. She isn't a hero. But if you weren't worked up about antifa and BLM burning down American cities, then you are playing for the away team. DC didn't burn on January 6. It burns all the time as blacks kill blacks. I care about that. You get worked up about that?
    Nah. Good riddance. shitty gangsters taking out the trash
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Nah. Good riddance. shitty gangsters taking out the trash
    Seattle and Portland are done. This wasn't gangsters taking out the trash. Rudi cleaned up the gang/trash in NYC and made it safe for everyone. I thought that was a good thing.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2021

HHusky said:

Got two minutes in.

And stupid.

They had insurance. Riots are the voice of the unheard. Dissent is the highest form of patriotism