Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Today's Kimmyism

The thread asked "what players passed the look test" (which in itself is hilarious)

Kim..."NONE" they all look the same as last year". Excuse me Kimrod, yesterday you said JoJo looked sexy and trimmed down.

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    You're twisting ...
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I am hearing that Kim said Coach Pete is doing the some of the stuff Tyrone tried to do.

Just what I am hearing. Don't be a twister.
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,210
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Kim said last summer said Myles Jack 'looked soft and out of shape ..' Then of course proceeded to air Jack's academics etc on Doogman ...

The fact that Kim **thinks** he has the knowledge and acumen to comment on kids bodies is creepy in and of itself ($75K) ...

He also said last fall ASJ looked like a beast ...

Kim is an idiot at best.

Of corse no one looks good cause his crush Ivan is gone.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,918
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Kim has made it clear that he is not ready to annoint Petersen as the greatest husky coach of all time before he's coached a game.

He is, however, more than ready to compare his every move to Tyrone Willingham's
  • Options

Here is some Kim football insight. "The look test isn't a say all, be all, just as film isn't, but it is an important part of evaluating."

Winning
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,918
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

With all the Kim posts today, I had to check out doogman thinking something noteworthy happened. It wasn't any worse than it normally is, but Kim is a fucking clown (wiw).

Here is some Kim football insight. "The look test isn't a say all, be all, just as film isn't, but it is an important part of evaluating."

The fuck? How is film not the end all, be all. That must be why every coach talks about putting it on film and evaluates each player by it after every game an practice. It shows how a player performs and if he is a good player or not. Nice analysis Kimmy.

Dawgman HSS been pretty dead for about 3 months now. Even during signing week there wasn't much going on. My theory is that Kim sees the writing on the wall and is just speaking his restarted mind now because he knows he is going the way of Basnight and Roof
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

For a bunch of people who supposedly hate Doogman you guys sure have that place dialed in.

The US keeps an eye on North Korea too.
  • Options

With all the Kim posts today, I had to check out doogman thinking something noteworthy happened. It wasn't any worse than it normally is, but Kim is a fucking clown (wiw).

The fuck? How is film not the end all, be all. That must be why every coach talks about putting it on film and evaluates each player by it after every game an practice. It shows how a player performs and if he is a good player or not. Nice analysis Kimmy.

Dawgman HSS been pretty dead for about 3 months now. Even during signing week there wasn't much going on. My theory is that Kim sees the writing on the wall and is just speaking his restarted mind now because he knows he is going the way of Basnight and Roof
    I disagree.

I think that he actually has an inflated sense of his opinion and thinks that he's a big shot and he'll fight tooth and nail to keep that opinion.

There was rationalization as to why there was general silence during the week leading into LOI day. There was a rationalization that the reason they didn't have anything to say was because so many of these kids were off the radars (read into that not being spoonfed to them by the staff).

Notice how so much of the recruiting news (even locally) is being broken by Biggins and Huffman?

Bottom line is that there will always be a rationalization of what is going on as long as there are so many people willing to buy into the fact that they are dialed in.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Fuck the film then, just put 22 donny mateaki's on the field. Kim, I know you stroked to your camera shots of Mateaki and now JoJo. How do you save the sexual energy to pack your son's fudge after blowing a load to JoJo on your computer screen .
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2014
    Kim has been equating Petersen with willingham lately. That's what I am hearing. Kim is looking desperate and pretty pathetic. It's obvious now more then ever the dm.com's agenda does not involve UW winning. It's solely a it their access and making Kim, fatters and ecktard feel included. No coincidence the WIAA told them to fuck off. UW needs to do the same. Hues what, the WIAA is doing just fine without those creeps hanging around. There was even a time where Kim looked normal. Have you seem him lately, Jesus...get some exercise and put down the fork once in a while.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

For a bunch of people who supposedly hate Doogman you guys sure have that place dialed in.

Yes I do and am proud of it. At least I understand the enemy before I attack it.
  • Options
    fauxdawgmanfauxdawgman Member Posts: 218
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited March 2014
    Shots at staff are never okay, even on other sites. Keep doing it and some of you will be gone. Disagreements are fine, but personal attacks never are.

BRB midget redhead tranny
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Fuck the film then, just put 22 donny mateaki's on the field. Kim, I know you stroked to your camera shots of Mateaki and now JoJo. How do you save the sexual energy to pack your son's fudge after blowing a load to JoJo on your computer screen .
    Lolololol
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mad_Son said:

The US keeps an eye on North Korea too.
    Fuckin' Obama.