Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Texas Doc says what I've been saying for 15 months: Why no Therapeutic Treatment for Covid?

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Ditto. I have no idea of what the standard of care is in Oregon. If you have a symptom and test positive, do they proactively put you on a regimen? Or just wait until you need an ICU? You would think that that this would be pretty well publicized. The fact that dem governors were actively attacking therapeutic treatments and lying about said treatments is all about the SCIENCE and transparency. Just like lying about masks and where the chicom crud came from.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Ditto. I have no idea of what the standard of care is in Oregon. If you have a symptom and test positive, do they proactively put you on a regimen? Or just wait until you need an ICU? You would think that that this would be pretty well publicized. The fact that dem governors were actively attacking therapeutic treatments and lying about said treatments is all about the SCIENCE and transparency. Just like lying about masks and where the chicom crud came from.
    You’re asking these questions like you don’t already know the answers. They’ve helped censor this topic for 18 months
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

You’re asking these questions like you don’t already know the answers. They’ve helped censor this topic for 18 months
    I actually don't know what the standard of care is. I know why I don't know. I suspect they ask you to ignore therapeutic care until you are really sick. Maybe the miracle drug Tylenol which does phucking nothing for me.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I actually don't know what the standard of care is. I know why I don't know. I suspect they ask you to ignore therapeutic care until you are really sick. Maybe the miracle drug Tylenol which does phucking nothing for me.
    If I lived in a state which was happy to close schools, bankrupt businesses, and lock me in my house, I wouldn’t be so naive.

Here’s a tip, they ain’t doing shit, even worse they were refusing covid tests if you were vaccinated because that’s impossible, until this week it seems.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    And this is a global issue. You think financial populism is a powerful force? Wait until the masses realize their health isn’t being prioritized.

It’s happening all over the globe right now.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The most important point for all of Covid is to ensure nothing that Trump said or suggested can possibly be correct.

Purge our? nation of Trump and Trump followers is the goal, death and mayhem be damned.