Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,041 Founders Club
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Swaye said:

Only one I was for sure on before clicking link was Otton. Kirkland and McDuffie make me happy. Especially Kirkland, because it proves yet again how stupid I am. I made so many Baby Huey jokes about him years ago, and look at him now.

Foster sarell where ya at???
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    Swaye said:

Only one I was for sure on before clicking link was Otton. Kirkland and McDuffie make me happy. Especially Kirkland, because it proves yet again how stupid I am. I made so many Baby Huey jokes about him years ago, and look at him now.

He looked a bit autistic to me three years ago.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

TommySQC said:

Swaye said:

Half of this site looks a bit autistic to me.
    Huh?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,615 Founders Club

TommySQC said:

Swaye said:

81% of this site looks a bit autistic to me.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    McDuffie going to have a big year.