Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What do you do with a lib friend who still insists…

2»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Anyone who is a part of any "protest"/riot is a fucking imbecile and I will do absolutely nothing to defend them

This is the real answer. Find something better to do. None of it accomplishes anything and is a waste of time.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Ignore it and move on with your life?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2021

Imagine thinking a violent protest accomplishes anything

It gets you into the Biden cabinet

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    Founders Club

Anyone who is a part of any "protest"/riot is a fucking imbecile and I will do absolutely nothing to defend them

Under any circumstance? The United States wouldn't exist if not for violent protests.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I don't have any friends

#science

I only have black friends.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,934
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

What sane person has lib "friends". Acquaintances yes. Friends are something entirely different.

I don’t really give a fuck what a friend believes in politically. If a person is obsessive about every hot button issue and constantly posts about them on social media or never shuts the fuck up about them in real life, then it’s hard to be friends.
    Generally agree, but I rarely in a social setting see anyone spouting of on a conservative point. I constantly hear jibes aimed at Trump and conservatives. Remember a doctor who had moved to the east coast to a five acre plot in West Linn with a McMansion complaining about the lack of diversity. West Linn high school was then apparently like the slums to him and their kids went to Oregon Episcopal School which was even whiter than West Linn. I do like talking politics with my conservative friends. Impossible to do so with a liberal acquaintance. It would be like hanging with the Slobberer and having to listen to the lies and ignorance.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    RoadTrip said:

Under any circumstance? The United States wouldn't exist if not for violent protests.
    Under non real circumstances
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601

Sledog said:

What sane person has lib "friends". Acquaintances yes. Friends are something entirely different.

I don’t really give a fuck what a friend believes in politically. If a person is obsessive about every hot button issue and constantly posts about them on social media or never shuts the fuck up about them in real life, then it’s hard to be friends.
    Generally agree, but I rarely in a social setting see anyone spouting of on a conservative point. I constantly hear jibes aimed at Trump and conservatives. Remember a doctor who had moved to the east coast to a five acre plot in West Linn with a McMansion complaining about the lack of diversity. West Linn high school was then apparently like the slums to him and their kids went to Oregon Episcopal School which was even whiter than West Linn. I do like talking politics with my conservative friends. Impossible to do so with a liberal acquaintance. It would be like hanging with the Slobberer and having to listen to the lies and ignorance.
    It's very socially acceptable to be obnoxiously liberal.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

Under non real circumstances
    So it's just a slow roll until shit gets real;-)?