Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This Simone Biles shit…

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I watched the 400IM men’s final on CBC

Final lap with the American ahead of the pac and on the last 20 meters seems to just stall. The Chinese swimmer came from 5th place after the turn to win Gold.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited July 2021

I was on the side of many of you but she was molested by the USA doctor and might just want to be done with this shit.

Life will go on. It doesn’t matter. She’s already fairly wealthy if not loaded. She was getting money if she won, she gets money for a different reason now that she quit. She isn’t a hero, but nobody should be mad at her either.

I don't have a problem with her pulling out a few weeks ago. Don't start it and then quit and let down your team and your country.

All that said, I don't care that much, but it's all the Charmin crowd (again, mostly hags like Michelle Obama and Killary, plus soy boy fags) who excuse it and even call it brave who need to DIAF
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,196
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Goduckies said:

I was on the side of many of you but she was molested by the USA doctor and might just want to be done with this shit.

Life will go on. It doesn’t matter.

They why does she wait until day of the competition?
    Why don't you try following the story if you're going to comment?
  • Options

I think the concern isn't about gymnastics, but rather what this represents in terms of the direction our country is headed in. Your team is counting on you and you're representing your country and you just quit because you're not in a good head space?

Trivializing paralysis poast of the day!
  • Options
    I want to know exactly how much Simone Biles was paid to Surrender in the spotlight and who paid her to launch this multi-faceted international marketing campaign complete with Besties Hillary and Michelle offering their leedershit that it’s “OK to quit whenever you feel like it”
  • Options
    Is United States Champion Simone Biles quitting under the International spotlight for “Personal reasons” any different than Rolo refusing to Vax for “personal reasons”?
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    doogie said:

Is United States Champion Simone Biles quitting under the International spotlight for “Personal reasons” any different than Rolo refusing to Vax for “personal reasons”?

Yes

Good question!
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    This is the dagger in the heart to the soul of competition.

The we don’t keep score, orange slice, we play for fun in an exhibition- but only on days we feel like it! Respect Me Bitch! Pay Me Bitch! crowd, has won
  • Options
    doogie said:

This is the dagger in the heart to the soul of competition.

The we don’t keep score, orange slice, we play for fun in an exhibition- but only on days we feel like it! Respect Me Bitch! Pay Me Bitch! crowd, has won

Women's Gymnastics > Racist Mob tries to overturn election

You gals are transparent.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I guess I have to admit that I have a little bit of a changed perspective on all of this after learning that she was a victim of Larry Nasser. I’m sure that she’s dealt with anxiety and depression around her sport for a long time. I guess I don’t really understand why she chose now as the time to quit/withdraw but that’s her decision, and her life. Does it let down her teammates? Yeah, but whatever…

End result for me is that she isnt a traitor to her country and I’d also stop well short of calling her a hero…

And again, it’s only girls gymnastics.
  • Options
    thechatch said:

I guess I have to admit that I have a little bit of a changed perspective on all of this after learning that she was a victim of Larry Nasser. I’m sure that she’s dealt with anxiety and depression around her sport for a long time. I guess I don’t really understand why she chose now as the time to quit/withdraw but that’s her decision, and her life. Does it let down her teammates? Yeah, but whatever…

End result for me is that she isnt a traitor to her country and I’d also stop well short of calling her a hero…

And again, it’s only girls gymnastics.

Dig a little deeper. You know Exactly why she chose This moment in time to launch her new NIL campaign. So do All of her handlers. It’s why the Hillary/ Michelle. Love fest was launched.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,261
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Henry Ford was a Nazi, Neil Armsweak never landed on the Moon, Buzz Light Year Aldridge said the moon landings were fake, Seal Team Six was a pysop, OBL was an actor and didn't die in Pakistan.

Keep going.
  • Options
    PrestonluvPrestonluv Member Posts: 275
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    If she was 10 she would get a trophy