Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey Fleenor, still wish we locked up Leach,, Pinkel?

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Does anyone else find the irony in PLSS calling out Fleens for liking a shitty James assistant yet defends Lambo to the death?

LOL, good poont

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Does anyone else find the irony in PLSS calling out Fleens for liking a shitty James assistant yet defends Lambo to the death?

Yeah, but still.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,807
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's reassuring to know that if the coogs ever get up by 14+ on us in the 4th quarter of an apple cup, Leech is well equipped with arrogant play calling/clock mgt to piss the game away to us. He's gonna miss Sark.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    haie said:

It's reassuring to know that if the coogs ever get up by 14+ on us in the 4th quarter of an apple cup, Leech is well equipped with arrogant play calling/clock mgt to piss the game away to us. He's gonna miss Sark.

The Cougs since 1984 have only defeated the Huskies by more than 7 points just once...........that was when PLSS favorite Lambo was plunger raped by them 26-6.

UW scored on the first possession as Whales misses the PAT. It was all downhill from there. For someone who supposedly doesn't remember that era at all I sure do know a lot about that era.

Anyways with Petermen hopefully UW is never in a position where Leach is up by 14 points.
  • Options
    BlackieBlackie Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes

haie said:

The Cougs since 1984 have only defeated the Huskies by more than 7 points just once...........that was when PLSS favorite Lambo was plunger raped by them 26-6.

UW scored on the first possession as Whales misses the PAT. It was all downhill from there. For someone who supposedly doesn't remember that era at all I sure do know a lot about that era.

Anyways with Petermen hopefully UW is never in a position where Leach is up by 14 points.
    Shaumbe Wright-Fair rolled around in the snow laughing at this.
  • Options
    Blackie said:

haie said:

Meant 1994 not 1984. Anyways I-5. Hookers and Blow. Going 90
    Mph.
  • Options
    BlackieBlackie Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes

Blackie said:

haie said:

Mph.
    92 was 42-23 with Shaumbe and Bledsoe and lots of snow
    94 was 23-6 despite Chad fucking Davis and less snow

win a Copper Bowl and Alamo Bowl then pop off.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Blackie said:

Blackie said:

haie said:

Mph.

Scoring 56 points with the best QB on the field in the Alamo Bowl >>>>> actually winning the Alamo Bowl.
  • Options

Blackie said:

Blackie said:

haie said:

Mph.

Scoring 56 points with the best QB on the field in the Alamo Bowl >>>>> actually winning the Alamo Bowl.
    Then less than a year later. BENCH HIS BLACK ASS!!!!
  • Options
    Blackie said:

Blackie said:

haie said:

Mph.

I'm aware of the years and the games. Don't go all PLSS on me. Had it said 1994 then the statement would be true in that WSU has only defeated UW by more than 7 points one time in 20 years.

Conversely in that same stretch UW has won by more than 7 points vs WSU six times(ZERO with Lambo for the record).