Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

University President throws cold water on super league in CFB

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,439
    edited July 2021
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I'm confused by Race's unhinged posting the last few days. Is Jimmy no longer responsible because the people above him don't hold him accountable? Or can everyone be held to a standard and UW shitting itself is a failure on all levels?
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I'm confused by Race's unhinged posting the last few days. Is Jimmy no longer responsible because the people above him don't hold him accountable? Or can everyone be held to a standard and UW shitting itself is a failure on all levels?

Its really not that complex

We know the AD sucks. We know Petersen sucks. We don't know if Jimmy sucks and I'm sorry but the TBS crew here has no credibility with me after gushing over Pete and his 6 year plan to go 8 and 5

I defend Jimmy more because I can and because I like going against the grain and conventional wisdom

I didn't say Jimmy wasn't responsible for ANYTHING

But he isn't responsible for the covid actions last year that cost us the season while Ohio State was in the playoffs stealing OUR 5 stars. That was the AD, the university, and the league.

One can actually use their brain and look at problems from many angles to find the truth

Or just post that Jimmy is lazy and sucks.

Same folks that hired him will hire the next one so we got that going for us which is nice

I basically invented hating the coach so you all can fuck right off. Jimmy is my quarterback until he isn't
    I agree that 2021 is LIPO on Lake. Early indicators are that he might suck, but most coaches do is the rule, I guess. If he wins 10+ this year I think the recruiting should sort itself out. His coaching hires have me nervous.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,966
    Founders Club

I for one am looking forward to Jimmy doing well enough for Race and @iDawg to revive the house money podcast.

That would get me fired up

@iDawg contacted me 3-4 months ago asking for details on how I set up a podcast these days. But then I never heard from him again.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,979
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

We know the AD sucks. We know Petersen sucks. We don't know if Jimmy sucks and I'm sorry but the TBS crew here has no credibility with me after gushing over Pete and his 6 year plan to go 8 and 5

I defend Jimmy more because I can and because I like going against the grain and conventional wisdom

But he isn't responsible for the covid actions last year that cost us the season while Ohio State was in the playoffs stealing OUR 5 stars. That was the AD, the university, and the league.

One can actually use their brain and look at problems from many angles to find the truth

Same folks that hired him will hire the next one so we got that going for us which is nice

I basically invented hating the coach so you all can fuck right off. Jimmy is my quarterback until he isn't
    This is the race I respect.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I’d heard worried about hurting the game then he could speak out against the transfer portal and paying players.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

That said, Jimmy sucks.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

"That was then, this is now." - Race Bannon, November 2022
    In 1988 Race and I wanted Don James fired on the 50 yard line after the 13-16 loss to Arizona.
    I was done with James after the 85 home loss to the Beavs
    For me he still had some house money from 1984 that year.