Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

MAJOR *swoon* for Frank Martin

He's a shitty coach, but at least he treats his players right.

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION ASSHOLE!

http://giant.gfycat.com/WigglyTinyAmericanratsnake.gif

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    That is beautiful. Bonus poonts for discovering the longlost whereabouts of PeopleMuncher. Hooping at the other USC.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dnc said:

That is beautiful. Bonus poonts for discovering the longlost whereabouts of PeopleMuncher. Hooping at the other USC.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of PeopleMuncher (aka Myk?) for this picture.

dnc said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of PeopleMuncher (aka Myk?) for this picture.
    I know nothing of this Myk guy so I can't comment. Muncher was a special kind of stupid though. What death2ducks is to conservatives PeopleMuncher was to Typologists.

FTG
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

He's a shitty coach, but at least he treats his players right.

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION ASSHOLE!

http://giant.gfycat.com/WigglyTinyAmericanratsnake.gif

I think he's a good coach. At least he was when he was at Kansas State. He took over a shitty program at South Carolina. I don't remember South Carolina ever being good and Martin strikes me as a coach that can't win without his own recruits because the current players probably can't stand him. John Beilein had a couple rough years at Michigan before getting it going, and I think that might happen with Martin too.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    dnc said:

dnc said:

I know nothing of this Myk guy so I can't comment. Muncher was a special kind of stupid though. What death2ducks is to conservatives PeopleMuncher was to Typologists.

FTG
    Myk is a dumb fuck on twitter, Seattle Times and ESPN boards. He was always coming at myself, Boobs and a few others when we'd bash on Sark. He often quote shit like "luck" when describing Sark's shitty W-L when in reality he was lucky to even have that shitty record.

He would claim he was never a Tybot despite dressing, talking and acting like one. Fuck we even found one posts of his defending Nick Holt AFTER the Stanford 65 point game in 2011. He will argue to no ends that the 2008 Cougs were the worst team ever despite beating the 0-12 Huskies that year.

Guy is a fucking retard. I actually thought IMALOSER was myk and wouldn't be shocked at all if it were him.
    edited March 2014

dnc said:

dnc said:

FTG
    Myk is a dumb fuck on twitter, Seattle Times and ESPN boards. He was always coming at myself, Boobs and a few others when we'd bash on Sark. He often quote shit like "luck" when describing Sark's shitty W-L when in reality he was lucky to even have that shitty record.

He would claim he was never a Tybot despite dressing, talking and acting like one. Fuck we even found one posts of his defending Nick Holt AFTER the Stanford 65 point game in 2011. He will argue to no ends that the 2008 Cougs were the worst team ever despite beating the 0-12 Huskies that year.

Guy is a fucking retard. I actually thought IMALOSER was myk and wouldn't be shocked at all if it were him.
    IMALOSER isn't stupid, he just likes trolling. PeopleMuncher believed the shit he poasted. If this myk guy's serious maybe he really is Muncher 2.0. Or he could be TheManInBlackFS.