Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Another neocon mongered war averted.....

TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
....... thanks to cooler heads in Obama's government. I almost typed "Obama's administration", but thankfully remembered that the president has now assumed dictatorial powers rather than waste any more time with the do-nothing Congress. I shiver and quake at the thought of Obama's OKG police knocking on my door to demand respect for the uppity nig... in the White House. Six Years A Slave and, well..... it'll never win an Oscar.

In thinking as little as possible about neocon propagandized Russian abuse of Ukrainian trash, I must say that I care more about agri-industry abuse of farm animals here in the Boise Valley. I have grandsons and I did not father their fathers to see the precious sacrificed and slaughtered in useless war on foreign soil. To neocons and their munitions manufacturing paymasters, I say a loud FUCKYOU..... we don't want no war! (I still remember the slogans Nixon taught us about the dominos of Vietnam)

The diplomatically handicapped and incompetent Obama has not only ended wasteful multi-$trillion wars in Iraq and Aftganistan from which the U.S. military continues to de-mobilize, but he has also so far kept us out of neocon advocated military mistakes in Libya (Bengasi Revenge), Syria, Iran, and now the Ukraine. It does appear that urban community organizer diplomacy is proving to be much more cost affective and far quieter than the saber-rattling of neocons who seem to be having difficult un-sheathing their swords.

It must be frustrating for neocons and war-mongering Republicans caught between Obama's successful peacekeeping on the one hand and the huge cuts in military spending forced by radical Tea Partiers on the other. These are difficult economic times and those despised Feds must focus on protecting our homeland while watching the rest of the World blow itself up if it so chooses. Americans are a peace loving and collectively wise people who must be attacked before responding in like manner. Let Putin fuck himself in the Crimea which will always be Russian anyway.