Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We? might have a season afterall

2»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

The microchips in their body will be helpful in tracking their efforts on the field. This should pay dividends in all phases of the game.

5G is gonna do wonders for UW Football!
    It just means more.
    📶 >>> / / /
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

I'll be more optimistic once I hear about Jimmy instructing players who test positive to lie about their contact tracing.

Frankly, I’ll be more optimistic when Jimmy tells players to get their infectious disease information from the Tug. #takeitthere
    *Upvote*
    I would have, had you said vetted infectious disease information
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

Has there been anything out there about school, team or conference testing protocols? If a positive test among vaxxed still triggers a quarantine & trace, TSIO

Sounds like they won’t be testing the vaxed unless symptomatic

Good, that leaves a wide open door for workarounds. Shit, all Jimmy needs to do is have a staffer test players the morning of the conference's test and send anyone who's positive home and declare them out with a "hip injury" or whatever made-up bullshit they want to use.

You don't have to be particularly nimble to navigate the loopholes of a slow and incompetent bureaucracy like the Pac-12. You just have to give the tiniest of shits.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,545
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Has there been anything out there about school, team or conference testing protocols? If a positive test among vaxxed still triggers a quarantine & trace, TSIO

Sounds like they won’t be testing the vaxed unless symptomatic

Good, that leaves a wide open door for workarounds. Shit, all Jimmy needs to do is have a staffer test players the morning of the conference's test and send anyone who's positive home and declare them out with a "hip injury" or whatever made-up bullshit they want to use.

You don't have to be particularly nimble to navigate the loopholes of a slow and incompetent bureaucracy like the Pac-12. You just have to give the tiniest of shits.
    That's what Jen and Pete wanted to do last year but they have nothing to do with football.

Jimmy wanted to shut down because he's lazy. 10.95 please