Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,862
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,017
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    #4 will shock you!
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,486
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    All focus on Rolo. Does Wilner know for a fact that he is "anti-vax?" Media doing a great job of feeding the us vs them frenzy rather than allow coherent reasons why people can be pro-vax and also in LIPO mode.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Ducks picked to win the North with 38 of 40 first place votes going to them. UW second.

Anthony Brown sucks, so I don't get the overwhelming sentiment behind the Ducks (who the media also picked to win it last year when they stunk it up).
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

All focus on Rolo. Does Wilner know for a fact that he is "anti-vax?" Media doing a great job of feeding the us vs them frenzy rather than allow coherent reasons why people can be pro-vax and also in LIPO mode.

It’s pretty clear rolo is an absolute nutter. But he doesn’t have the stones (or autism) to come right out and say it like leach did
  • Options
    Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

It’s pretty clear rolo is an absolute nutter. But he doesn’t have the stones (or autism) to come right out and say it like leach did
    Maybe he's diabetic or has some other issue with his immune system.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/31898337/washington-state-cougars-head-coach-nick-rolovich-follow-all-polices-unvaccinated

Washington State coach Nick Rolovich says the school's administration respects his decision not to be vaccinated against COVID-19, and that he intends to follow all policies "for the unvaccinated."

Rolovich on Tuesday spoke at Pac-12 media day in Los Angeles from Pullman, Washington, via Zoom, since the event required all coaches to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The second-year coach said about 75% of Washington State's roster has been fully vaccinated or soon will be, and he praised both the state and the university for their efforts in getting residents and students vaccinated.

"I'm not against vaccinations, and I wholeheartedly support those who choose to get vaccinated, including our players," Rolovich said. "I urge everyone to consider being vaccinated."

Rolovich, 42, reiterated that the reasons for his vaccination decision are personal and will not be shared publicly. Washington State has a vaccination mandate for all employees, but also policies for employees who are not vaccinated. Rolovich said he will adhere "to all policies that are implemented."
  • Options

ntxduck said:

Maybe he's diabetic or has some other issue with his immune system.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/31898337/washington-state-cougars-head-coach-nick-rolovich-follow-all-polices-unvaccinated

Washington State coach Nick Rolovich says the school's administration respects his decision not to be vaccinated against COVID-19, and that he intends to follow all policies "for the unvaccinated."

Rolovich on Tuesday spoke at Pac-12 media day in Los Angeles from Pullman, Washington, via Zoom, since the event required all coaches to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The second-year coach said about 75% of Washington State's roster has been fully vaccinated or soon will be, and he praised both the state and the university for their efforts in getting residents and students vaccinated.

"I'm not against vaccinations, and I wholeheartedly support those who choose to get vaccinated, including our players," Rolovich said. "I urge everyone to consider being vaccinated."

Rolovich, 42, reiterated that the reasons for his vaccination decision are personal and will not be shared publicly. Washington State has a vaccination mandate for all employees, but also policies for employees who are not vaccinated. Rolovich said he will adhere "to all policies that are implemented."
    Lol. Sure. Or he got reamed out for being a nutter by the school president/AD after his initial statement.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options

Ducks picked to win the North with 38 of 40 first place votes going to them. UW second.

Anthony Brown sucks, so I don't get the overwhelming sentiment behind the Ducks (who the media also picked to win it last year when they stunk it up).

it started here:

• Options

it started here:

That Washington state game was a real kick in the nuts. Maybe the worst feeling I can remember. 2002 UW would be up there too but I lost my virginity as a direct result of that game…so good job to rick
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

That Washington state game was a real kick in the nuts. Maybe the worst feeling I can remember. 2002 UW would be up there too but I lost my virginity as a direct result of that game…so good job to rick

csb, i went to that game (had some frends on that cuog team), never heard a stadium so quiet after a few minutes.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,474
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LOL Chip during his interview.

Fucking Gimli with downs. Diet of butter, cheese, and beer during this pandemic.