Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Where Will Big 12 Teams Go?? West Virginia, Oklahoma State, TCU, Iowa State, Baylor | ACC | PAC 12

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,616 Founders Club
    At least Larry Scott isn't still in power
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter
    Where do we go? Where do we go now?
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,969 Standard Supporter
    This is such a cluster-fuck. And I’m loving every second of it.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,616 Founders Club
    Oklahoma State and Baylor to the Pac-12 makes the most sense.

Oklahoma State and Baylor to the Pac-12 makes the most sense.

It makes ZERO sense, but beggars can’t be choosers.
    BTW, listening to this Baylor reaction video it doesn’t talk about the PAC 12 AT ALL! It’s ACC this, BIG 10 that. 😂 JFC! They’re even talking about poaching the Arizona schools.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,041 Founders Club
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    Big 12 is shit tier besides Oklahoma and Texas (as a brand only)

You guys would take Oklahoma State and Baylor? I wouldn't take anyone from that conference. They all just need to go to the AAC.

Only shitty coaches like Chris Petersen lose to those teams.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam

BTW, listening to this Baylor reaction video it doesn’t talk about the PAC 12 AT ALL! It’s ACC this, BIG 10 that. 😂 JFC! They’re even talking about poaching the Arizona schools.

In a perfect world ASU, Arizona, Utah and Colorado go to the Big 12 and @Pitchfork51 changes his handle to @Chainsaw51
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

They may get the Arizona’s but it won’t be a poaching
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,623 Swaye's Wigwam
    There is 0 chance the pac 12 would ever take baylor. Hth

Good, IDWTA.

Still, it feels gross that those asshats didn’t swipe right.

Good, IDWTA.

I won’t say the why’s in the middle of the store … but you don’t want those asshats swiping right
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,363 Swaye's Wigwam
    Big 12 should be trying to poach Mizzou and Arkansas. Those two are going to be severe afterthoughts with OK and UT entering their divisions. Jump ship and join a conference that is still local and you have a chance of winning. Play the best to be the best in College sports might be one of the most overrated things. Teams that actively avoid tough schedules (Hi Gonzaga) benefit from it all the time. OK and UT are FS if you ask me.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,609
    Tequilla said:

Good, IDWTA.

I won’t say the why’s in the middle of the store … but you don’t want those asshats swiping right
    Because they’re a bunch of tea totaling virgins?

Big 12 should be trying to poach Mizzou and Arkansas. Those two are going to be severe afterthoughts with OK and UT entering their divisions. Jump ship and join a conference that is still local and you have a chance of winning. Play the best to be the best in College sports might be one of the most overrated things. Teams that actively avoid tough schedules (Hi Gonzaga) benefit from it all the time. OK and UT are FS if you ask me.

Pretty sure those schools like money
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    edited July 2021
    The only PAC 12 school that cares and has a chance to succeed in big time athletics is Oregon.

When the P12 “CEO’s” come together to discuss the future landscape of College Football, most other schools will lead with Social justice and sustainability. Oregon won’t.

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

The SWC conference went broke for a reason. And whatever you think about Gonzaga, the thought of them playing easy schedule is beyond FS.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,363 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2021
    Kaepsknee said:

The SWC conference went broke for a reason. And whatever you think about Gonzaga, the thought of them playing easy schedule is beyond FS.
    Their schedule is routinely not even close to the top.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,236
    They play the toughest OOC schedule each year and win most of those games.