Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Big 12 Reportedly Had Blunt Message For Oklahoma, Texas

Comments

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,015
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    suck our dicks

- likely response from ou/ut to b12 after said 'blunt message.'
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Oklahoma gains from this. Texas more then likely loses. Texas isn’t going to pick up top tier talent in SEC country. And now they only invite even more competition into their recruiting grounds. I see Texas falling closer to Nebraska than rising one bit in the SEC.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Oklahoma gains from this. Texas more then likely loses. Texas isn’t going to pick up top tier talent in SEC country. And now they only invite even more competition into their recruiting grounds. I see Texas falling closer to Nebraska than rising one bit in the SEC.

And it’ll be hilarious when it happens to Texas.
    They'll learn how to cheat like the rest of the SEC schools. More money than god in that state.

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,474
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

You don't think Sark, fresh off his triumphant run thru the SEC, is the man for the job at Tejas?!
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,974
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Talent has never been the problem at Texas. Nor will it be going forward.