Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The racist history of austerity politics in America

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

When everything is racist nothing is racist.

Does this apply to the thousands of posts made here about how the left is racist? Or just when something you like is racist?
    No, but it applies directly to someone who doesn't think black criminals should be held responsible for their crimes but instead blames white racism for their behavior. What's funny here is how you're such a fucking pussy you refuse to even defend that bullshit, but you have no problem posting this garbage about how balancing the budget is code for "white racism" but there is no way in hell you'll ever defend the bullshit this guy spews in the video. Too stupid, too big a fucking coward to do that.
    You guys blame white liberals for black peoples problems all the time, stop.
    Because they are to blame…. HTH. We can start with LBJ and work from there.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

You realize that government spending exacerbates classism and existing social hierarchy?

Direct negative correlation between government as a % of gdp and social mobility.

There's literally NO correlation between a decreased gini and increased government spending.

Who gets fucked by inflation? Wage earners or people living off of capital?

Keep rallying for the establishment to fuck you in the ass while yelling "social justice".

This is Goddamned Priceless.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

Does this apply to the thousands of posts made here about how the left is racist? Or just when something you like is racist?
    No, but it applies directly to someone who doesn't think black criminals should be held responsible for their crimes but instead blames white racism for their behavior. What's funny here is how you're such a fucking pussy you refuse to even defend that bullshit, but you have no problem posting this garbage about how balancing the budget is code for "white racism" but there is no way in hell you'll ever defend the bullshit this guy spews in the video. Too stupid, too big a fucking coward to do that.
    Because white liberals blame conservatives for the plight of blacks, as though black conservatives are unicorns and democrats didn't invent the KKK.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,265
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

I wouldn't want to talk about your OP either if I were you.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

If I get any intelligent, well thought out, arguments against it, I’ll discuss it.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

If I get any intelligent, well thought out, arguments against it, I’ll discuss it.
    You voted for a racist
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

Yeah, you're a regular Voltaire.

Maybe you can articulate for us why government spending correlates so poorly with the gini coefficient?

It's a pretty basic problem with social spending and inequality. I'd love to hear a well thought out answer.
  • Options
    edited July 2021

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

You voted for a racist

• Options

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

Maybe you can articulate for us why government spending correlates so poorly with the gini coefficient?

It's a pretty basic problem with social spending and inequality. I'd love to hear a well thought out answer.
    Still waiting.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

You voted for a racist

Can you believe Biden said he doesn't want his kids to go to school in a racial jungle?

• Options

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

Still waiting.
    In other words, you don't have anything because you're ignorant of even the basic things you are arguing for. OK!
    It’s adorable when you guys learn new words.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

You voted for a racist

Can you believe Biden said he doesn't want his kids to go to school in a racial jungle?

What are we doing here?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

Still waiting.
    In other words, you don't have anything because you're ignorant of even the basic things you are arguing for. OK!
    Everyone knows you had to Google gini coefficient.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183

HuskyJW said:

Swaye said:

It’s only racist if it’s the other guys

If the side you are on is doing it….it’s fine
    I assume you’re talking about yourself.

100%
  • Options

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

Still waiting.
    Everyone knows you had to Google gini coefficient.
    No one cares.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

You voted for a racist

What are we doing here?
    Obama? The guy who wanted a racist to balance the ticket?

We aren't doing that
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    edited July 2021

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

That's a good Kunt, fuck that strawman ass. Kobe, I'm not holding you responsible for what "you guys blame" I'm holding you responsible for the patronizing racist bullshit that came out of your mouth. I'm responsible for what I say Kunt, why don't you hold yourself to that same standard for once?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,851

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

You are the problem. Left keeping them down. Party of slavery, Jim Crow, KKK etc.