Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Beyond football. In the Middle of the Store Rolovich Skips media day

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Imagine being a public employee of a shitty team in a liberal state and being a trumper
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Imagine being a public employee of a shitty team in a liberal state and being a trumper

Even Daddy is vaccinated.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,504
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2021

He went from one of the most leftist state governments to Eastern Washington, the Jay fighters.

He didn't sign up for the covid season but I don't think this whole thing in Pullman is playing out the way he thought it would.

Cuoglet relies on Western WA students and their leftist parents.

At this point in this fucktarded saga, it could go either way. Who's cuog gonna replace him with? Jason Gesser? Bob Gregory? No one sane wants to coach there.

They probably just make him lie and it goes away when the season starts.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    doogie said:

Kaepsknee said:

doogie said:

I wonder how Chun is gonna patch last years $31 operating loss with half the fan base saying they’re done donating over this issue? I’m also curious about the silence on this issue from Montlake. Tells me there is someone on the Husky staff unwilling to take the Loyalty Needle and UW wants to let WSU take the heat while they devise a plan.

Go woke, go broke.

Or more broke, in this case.

Why would any Dwag lend a tether to what’s going on in Pullman right now.

When you sign a multimillion contract that involves not only keeping your team close to black, but also funding all of the other sports besides Men’s BBall, you can’t and don’t die on an anti vax Hill. You just don’t.
    If you’re somewhat of a sports fan You might want to pick up a newspaper. College football is in turmoil right now.

Less than 40% of AA and Hispanics have taken the needle.

Chun has spoken “many times” with Rolo prior to his announcement on Twitter.

Nothing in Sgt Shultz tweet is in conflict with Rolovich or Chun. Read carefully, kids. Words have meanings.

$31 Million Blackjack hand? Quite honestly, what do any of those three have to lose?
    You are completely correct. College Football is about to kareen into the turn at 100mph.

And Cuog will be one of the schools that it hurts the most. My point is that those schools can’t afford any unnecessary negative press.

Again, I’m sorry. But when you are the Man in charge, you don’t have the right to do what He did. At least in the common sense world.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,426
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

doogie said:

Kaepsknee said:

doogie said:

I wonder how Chun is gonna patch last years $31 operating loss with half the fan base saying they’re done donating over this issue? I’m also curious about the silence on this issue from Montlake. Tells me there is someone on the Husky staff unwilling to take the Loyalty Needle and UW wants to let WSU take the heat while they devise a plan.

Go woke, go broke.

When you sign a multimillion contract that involves not only keeping your team close to black, but also funding all of the other sports besides Men’s BBall, you can’t and don’t die on an anti vax Hill. You just don’t.
    If you’re somewhat of a sports fan You might want to pick up a newspaper. College football is in turmoil right now.

Nothing in Sgt Shultz tweet is in conflict with Rolovich or Chun. Read carefully, kids. Words have meanings.

$31 Million Blackjack hand? Quite honestly, what do any of those three have to lose?
    You are completely correct. College Football is about to kareen into the turn at 100mph.

And Cuog will be one of the schools that it hurts the most. My point is that those schools can’t afford any unnecessary negative press.

Again, I’m sorry. But when you are the Man in charge, you don’t have the right to do what He did. At least in the common sense world.
    I remember when college coaches couldn't take a stand in integrating their team due to negative press.

The Race Card - its not just for leftists
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Kaepsknee said:

doogie said:

Kaepsknee said:

doogie said:

Go woke, go broke.

The fuck? Doesn’t have a right to question an experimental vaccine? Is your alt @TheKobeStopper?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Kaepsknee said:

doogie said:

Kaepsknee said:

doogie said:

Go woke, go broke.

I remember when college coaches couldn't take a stand in integrating their team due to negative press.

The Race Card - its not just for leftists
    If he was taking a knee during the Anthem I'm sure it would be a stand worth taking.
  • Options
    haie said:

HHusky said:

Even Daddy is vaccinated.
    Daddy. Gals.

You're a creepy loser. Please fuck off.
    Well . . . creepy, at least.
  • Options
    "All New COVID Hospitalizations Involve Vaccinated Individuals Except One"

Let me be the first to tell you that this isn't going to turn out to be true.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,832
    HHusky said:

When have you ever been right?
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    hmmm. Didn’t expect to see truth from you.

Not complaining, understand but what happened?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

When have you ever been right?
    Pretty tepid disagreement, assuming you do disagree.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Statistical science denier
  • Options

HHusky said:

You know the saying, "When something's too good to be true, gatewaypundit publishes it."
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,426
    Swaye's Wigwam
    H doesn't want it to be true so it isn't

Gal like thinking imo
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

You know the saying, "When something's too good to be true, gatewaypundit publishes it."
    My news is primary source video from health officials in Sydney, your news is lawyer talk articles telling people what to think.

Imagine being HH stupid
    So you're all in that of 141 hospitalizations, 140 were already vaccinated?

Sometimes when people are speaking they seem to say things like, for example, how they visited 57 US States.

Australia's adult vaccination rate isn't even 20%. I'm willing to bet that Australia's recent Covid hospital admissions aren't more than 99% fully vaccinated people.

You're free to bet that gateway got this right, of course.