Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Question about our current coaching staff

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Do these guys have the balls to hand over paper bags full of money in public to land 2* in state recruits? Also they seem way to serious in their interviews, the kids need to have fun!!!1

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Nit picking at this point but it's nice to see a head coach who doesn't have to always wear baggy black windbreakers to dumb down how much of a sloppy fatass he is.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm obviously excited Sark is gone, but this is a the very bottom of things to criticize him about.

They didn't pay to get Basham (that we know of). They paid to try and get him eligible, and looking at our DT depth after Shelton, it wasn't a bad move. It's unfortunate they were caught, but I would imagine many programs do shit like this. This board went full doogman thinking any penalties were going to come of this or that Sark would get in hot water.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I'm obviously excited Sark is gone, but this is a the very bottom of things to criticize him about.

They didn't pay to get Basham (that we know of). They paid to try and get him eligible, and looking at our DT depth after Shelton, it wasn't a bad move. It's unfortunate they were caught, but I would imagine many programs do shit like this. This board went full doogman thinking any penalties were going to come of this or that Sark would get in hot water.

Some of you need to learn the difference.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Until Petermen has a twitter I'm worried he can't connect with our edgy players.

Don't go twisting my words and saying I don't support Peetamus.
  • Options
    LouieLouieLouieLouie Member Posts: 12
    First Comment 5 Up Votes Photogenic

Violations Superiority Guy
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Until Petermen has a twitter I'm worried he can't connect with our edgy players.

Don't go twisting my words and saying I don't support Peetamus.

There are a lot of twisters around here. At least that's what I've been hearing. Learn the fucking difference.