Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Husky Fan Podcast: Spring Football Podcast

http://traffic.libsyn.com/huskyfanpodcast/Mar4SpringPodcast.mp3

Topics discussed include how HardcoreHusky should get a media credential for puppy steel to cover the practices. Derek gets a shout out for his Rayford story.

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Not bad, no fucking shout out, but not bad.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Love the part on pl_ss, I'm in and it's peetamus
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,583
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Good cast. Was bummed when chest brought the puppylove talk back to actual football.
  • Options
    chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    edited March 2014
    Also my next HH username will be "Renton of the hills."
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Road farr is into broadcasting but he works for the Rams I believe. The discussion is moot, Damon aint going anywhere
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Great listen, as always. Was hoping there would be pre and post-Spring Ball podcasts.

My #1 hope for spring is that none of the OL get injured. Knock on wood...
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

Road farr is into broadcasting but he works for the Rams I believe. The discussion is moot, Damon aint going anywhere

Agree that he's not going anywhere. I wish he would though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    dhdawg said:

His seat isn't even warm. If you mother fuckers think you are so good then why don't you submit your resume?! ROFL!

Only the lunatic batshit crazy asshole 1% of the Husky fans want Damon gone anyways.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,587
    Swaye's Wigwam

Kill two birds with one stone, no reality show needed

I nominate PL_SS to replace Damon as color

Puppy doesn't like color.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

Kill two birds with one stone, no reality show needed

I nominate PL_SS to replace Damon as color

Puppy doesn't like color.
    I'm hearing PL_SS and Hugh Millen would get along great.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    Founders Club
    bump

Also on what basis are people saying Lindquist isn't that accurate? Is it his h.s. film? I almost want him to win the job just because of how people are so quick to write him off.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

bump

Also on what basis are people saying Lindquist isn't that accurate? Is it his h.s. film? I almost want him to win the job just because of how people are so quick to write him off.

It's just what I've heard from a friend who has gone to a few practices. It was his freshman year though when he told me this. It's been almost two years, so things could have changed. I think Lindquist has even said he had a pretty rocky start to his career here, and I am sure he is rejuvenated with the coaching change and a shot at the starting job.

• Options
    I'm still baffled they never ran wind sprints. Even my doog friends were surprised at that.

Just unbelievable how shitty Sark was here. Complete fucking circus.
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,210
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Brah ... When you dance and chest bump your heart beats so fast ... No need for conditioning...

What hat a cool practice for the huskies, man.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    It's kind of amazing what a dreckfest Sark was. It's like he took all the *cool* aspects of Carroll's regime and got rid of all the stuff that actually makes the rap music and dancing and celebs on the sidelines work.

Carroll pushes his players super hard and gives them those things as a reward for competing their asses off. Sark gives them the rewards without pushing them, in hopes everyone will like him. And in the process his players don't respect him.

In hindsight, it makes so much sense that Kim is such a staunch defender of Sark. They both just want to be liked without paying the price to be any good at their damn jobs.
  • Options
    dnc said:

It's kind of amazing what a dreckfest Sark was. It's like he took all the *cool* aspects of Carroll's regime and got rid of all the stuff that actually makes the rap music and dancing and celebs on the sidelines work.

Carroll pushes his players super hard and gives them those things as a reward for competing their asses off. Sark gives them the rewards without pushing them, in hopes everyone will like him. And in the process his players don't respect him.

In hindsight, it makes so much sense that Kim is such a staunch defender of Sark. They both just want to be liked without paying the price to be any good at their damn jobs.

Great post! I keep going back to that Facebook article where Sark is begging his players to be his "friend".

I mean I can never see a successful coach give a flying fuck but you know Sark would stress why Erik Kohler still hasn't accepted his friend request.

What a fucking shitshow this program was under him. I'm sure there is a bit of a culture shock now. I think the players if not already are realizing they underachieved due to no coaching at all.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I can't wait to watch Sark at USC next year. I might even have to attend a couple of games. A shitty OL, an average QB, no Marquis Lee. I am predicting 7-6.