Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Why don't all ballots have a barcode or QRC code or some type of identification code on them? Problem solved.
    Or is that racist?
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,334
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I voted in Fulton County this past election, I have since moved to the beach in GA. I have not been a big conspiracy guy post election. I know from past personal experience in OR that democrats cheat and I have had great suspicion that rats cheat to this day. However, in light of what they are finding one would have to say that there is too much evidence to deny something was going on. We saw virtually every single wing of the msm claim that Trump was lying about his campaign HQ being wired by BO and his minions, and then go silent when it was finally revealed that indeed BO and hillary and biden were wire tapping a competing campaign HQ. Now we are hearing that Atlanta was just incompetent and doesn't know how to run a successful election, that their "mistakes" were no big deal and probably only effected a few votes.
    That shit does not matter anymore. There is no confidence here. There is too much unexplained. Too many video of suspicious activity that intuitively should never have happened. All the cheating seems to have gone for that fucking idiot biden and the two henchmen who took over the congressional seats here. But lets not kid ourselves, if one side can cheat, so can the other. At this point there is zero confidence in our election process and Atlanta is notoriously corrupt in its politics. This shit has to be vetted. Investigated to the very end.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Following the path taken by Venezuela. . .
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,129
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I voted in Fulton County this past election, I have since moved to the beach in GA. I have not been a big conspiracy guy post election. I know from past personal experience in OR that democrats cheat and I have had great suspicion that rats cheat to this day. However, in light of what they are finding one would have to say that there is too much evidence to deny something was going on. We saw virtually every single wing of the msm claim that Trump was lying about his campaign HQ being wired by BO and his minions, and then go silent when it was finally revealed that indeed BO and hillary and biden were wire tapping a competing campaign HQ. Now we are hearing that Atlanta was just incompetent and doesn't know how to run a successful election, that their "mistakes" were no big deal and probably only effected a few votes.
    That shit does not matter anymore. There is no confidence here. There is too much unexplained. Too many video of suspicious activity that intuitively should never have happened. All the cheating seems to have gone for that fucking idiot biden and the two henchmen who took over the congressional seats here. But lets not kid ourselves, if one side can cheat, so can the other. At this point there is zero confidence in our election process and Atlanta is notoriously corrupt in its politics. This shit has to be vetted. Investigated to the very end.

I downvoted your post, but want you to know I don’t disagree with everything you said.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

I downvoted your post, but want you to know I don’t disagree with everything you said.
    You forgot to add:

but I'm too big a fucking lightweight and a coward to state affirmatively what it is that I agree and disagree with, you see I'm a fucking pussy who hangs out all day on a political message board with the intent to never actually engage in a conversation, I'm only here for my passive aggressive down vote Kunt act.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

NOC
  • Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953

I stopped after "I'm not a big consiracy guy", knowing that rest of the nonsense will be about a non-existent conspiracy.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    edited July 2021

I stopped after "I'm not a big consiracy guy", knowing that rest of the nonsense will be about a non-existent conspiracy.
    What is a “ . . . big consiracy guy”, . . . Dodo?
  • Options
    trublue said:

What do you call a person who always corrects grammar?

It used to be we thought that people who went around correcting other people's grammar were just plain annoying. Now there's evidence they are actually ill, suffering from a type of obsessive-compulsive disorder/oppositional defiant disorder (OCD/ODD). Researchers are calling it Grammatical Pedantry Syndrome, or GPS.Jun 24, 2012
    https://blogs.illinois.edu/view/25/76120
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

Is it a big or small "consiracy" that you claim nothing in the Steele Dossier has been disproven?
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

trublue said:

What do you call a person who always corrects grammar?

It used to be we thought that people who went around correcting other people's grammar were just plain annoying. Now there's evidence they are actually ill, suffering from a type of obsessive-compulsive disorder/oppositional defiant disorder (OCD/ODD). Researchers are calling it Grammatical Pedantry Syndrome, or GPS.Jun 24, 2012
    https://blogs.illinois.edu/view/25/76120
    $4Million grant to study and create this syndrome? paid for by our government?

always important to know your syndrome
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    Founders Club
  • Options

Oh, it's just owl............never mind.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,867
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    doogie said:

Today Raffensperger threw Fulton County Election workers, Rick Baron and Ralph Jones under the bus for the state’s corruption in Fulton County. Unfortunately for him, former New York Police Commissioner called out Raffensperger for his actions in the election.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/georgia-secretary-state-raffensperger-tries-throw-fulton-county-election-team-bus-former-nypd-chief-bernie-kerik-puts-place/

But but...conspiracy theories.....

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2021
    oh no

https://www.ajc.com/politics/some-ballots-initially-double-counted-in-fulton-before-recount/GY4FTEEI6REIJN3SDKIDNIOYV4/

Digital ballot images made public under Georgia’s new voting law show nearly 200 ballots — including one for West — that election officials initially scanned two times last fall before a recount. There’s no indication any vote for president was counted more than once in official results.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

oh no

https://www.ajc.com/politics/some-ballots-initially-double-counted-in-fulton-before-recount/GY4FTEEI6REIJN3SDKIDNIOYV4/

Digital ballot images made public under Georgia’s new voting law show nearly 200 ballots — including one for West — that election officials initially scanned two times last fall before a recount. There’s no indication any vote for president was counted more than once in official results.

The need is real
  • Options
    HHusky said:

oh no

Now you are quoting the ajc? The rat rag that called Trump a liar when he revealed that his campaign HQ had been wire tapped by BO, The Bitch and the fucking idiot biden and then never printed an apology when the facts came out that they had indeed illegally wire tapped Trumps campaign HQ? That fucking rag?

The same rag that was all in on Russian collusion based upon a fake dossier they KNEW was paid for by democrats and The Bitch AFTER they colluded with Russian criminals for the fake information? That rag?

The same rag that has yet to tell us Georgians why they would clear out all poll watchers and Republicans at Phillips Arena due to a pipe leak in a bathroom two floors below the ballot counting area and then, with only democrats present, would continue to count ballots, some of which were mysteriously kept under tables with skirts on them?

Leave it to a rat like you to quote one of the worst newspapers in the entire country. The truth is in the article below.

Press Release
    July 13, 2021 www.VoterGA.org
    Contact: Garland Favorito garlandf@VoterGA.net (404) 664-4044
    New Evidence Reveals GA Audit Fraud and Massive Errors
    ATLANTA GA – Petitioners in a lawsuit organized by VoterGA to inspect Fulton County ballots have added stunning claims in their amended complaint and provided new evidence from public records that show Fulton County’s hand count audit of the November 3rd 2020 election was riddled with massive errors and provable fraud.
    Most new allegations and evidence are based on a VoterGA data team’s analysis of Fulton’s November 2020 mail-in ballot images made public after petitioners won a court order on April 13th and VoterGA lobbying efforts led the Georgia General Assembly to make all images public
    th under Open Records Requests beginning March 25 .
    The team’s analysis revealed that 923 of 1539 mail-in ballot batch files contained votes incorrectly reported in Fulton’s official November 3rd 2020 results. These inaccuracies are due to discrepancies in votes for Donald Trump, Joe Biden and total votes cast compared to their reported audit totals for respective batches. Thus, the error reporting rate in Fulton’s hand count audit is a whopping 60%.
    One type of error discovered involved duplicate results reporting for batches of ballots. The team found at least 36 batches of mail-in ballots with 4,255 total extra votes were redundantly added into Fulton Co. audit results for the November election. These illicit votes include 3,390 extra votes for Joe Biden, 865 extra votes for Donald Trump and 43 extra votes for Jo Jorgenson.
    But it is not simply a case of errors. The VoterGA team found 7 falsified audit tally sheets containing fabricated vote totals for their respective batches. For example, a batch containing 59 actual ballot images for Joe Biden, 42 for Donald Trump and 0 for Jo Jorgenson was reported as 100 for Biden and 0 for Trump. The seven batches of ballot images with 554 votes for Joe Biden, 140 votes for Donald Trump and 11 votes for Jo Jorgenson had tally sheets in the audit falsified to show 850 votes for Biden, 0 votes for Trump and 0 votes for Jorgenson.
    Fulton Co. failed to include over 100,000 tally sheets, including more than 50,000 from mail-in ballots, when the results were originally published for the full hand count audit conducted by the office of the Secretary of State for the November 3rd 2020 election. Those tally sheets remained missing until late February when the county supplemented their original audit results.
    Petitioners contend that Fulton County did not provide drop box transfer forms for at least three pickup days when obligated to do so via an Open Records Request. Those missing forms are still needed to provide chain of custody proof for about 5,000 ballots.
    The VoterGA data team also found over 200 Fulton County mail-in ballot images containing votes not included in the hand count audit results for the November election. All these anomalies are now included in the Fulton County ballot inspection lawsuit as additional counts of how the Equal Protection and Due Process Constitutional rights of Georgia voters were violated.
  • Options
    Votergate is the new Benghazi. Years of outrage and no evidence of wrongdoing after millions of dollars in investigations.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

oh no

Now you are quoting the ajc? The rat rag that called Trump a liar when he revealed that his campaign HQ had been wire tapped by BO, The Bitch and the fucking idiot biden and then never printed an apology when the facts came out that they had indeed illegally wire tapped Trumps campaign HQ? That fucking rag?

The same rag that was all in on Russian collusion based upon a fake dossier they KNEW was paid for by democrats and The Bitch AFTER they colluded with Russian criminals for the fake information? That rag?

The same rag that has yet to tell us Georgians why they would clear out all poll watchers and Republicans at Phillips Arena due to a pipe leak in a bathroom two floors below the ballot counting area and then, with only democrats present, would continue to count ballots, some of which were mysteriously kept under tables with skirts on them?

Leave it to a rat like you to quote one of the worst newspapers in the entire country. The truth is in the article below.

Press Release
    July 13, 2021 www.VoterGA.org
    Contact: Garland Favorito garlandf@VoterGA.net (404) 664-4044
    New Evidence Reveals GA Audit Fraud and Massive Errors
    ATLANTA GA – Petitioners in a lawsuit organized by VoterGA to inspect Fulton County ballots have added stunning claims in their amended complaint and provided new evidence from public records that show Fulton County’s hand count audit of the November 3rd 2020 election was riddled with massive errors and provable fraud.
    Most new allegations and evidence are based on a VoterGA data team’s analysis of Fulton’s November 2020 mail-in ballot images made public after petitioners won a court order on April 13th and VoterGA lobbying efforts led the Georgia General Assembly to make all images public
    th under Open Records Requests beginning March 25 .
    The team’s analysis revealed that 923 of 1539 mail-in ballot batch files contained votes incorrectly reported in Fulton’s official November 3rd 2020 results. These inaccuracies are due to discrepancies in votes for Donald Trump, Joe Biden and total votes cast compared to their reported audit totals for respective batches. Thus, the error reporting rate in Fulton’s hand count audit is a whopping 60%.
    One type of error discovered involved duplicate results reporting for batches of ballots. The team found at least 36 batches of mail-in ballots with 4,255 total extra votes were redundantly added into Fulton Co. audit results for the November election. These illicit votes include 3,390 extra votes for Joe Biden, 865 extra votes for Donald Trump and 43 extra votes for Jo Jorgenson.
    But it is not simply a case of errors. The VoterGA team found 7 falsified audit tally sheets containing fabricated vote totals for their respective batches. For example, a batch containing 59 actual ballot images for Joe Biden, 42 for Donald Trump and 0 for Jo Jorgenson was reported as 100 for Biden and 0 for Trump. The seven batches of ballot images with 554 votes for Joe Biden, 140 votes for Donald Trump and 11 votes for Jo Jorgenson had tally sheets in the audit falsified to show 850 votes for Biden, 0 votes for Trump and 0 votes for Jorgenson.
    Fulton Co. failed to include over 100,000 tally sheets, including more than 50,000 from mail-in ballots, when the results were originally published for the full hand count audit conducted by the office of the Secretary of State for the November 3rd 2020 election. Those tally sheets remained missing until late February when the county supplemented their original audit results.
    Petitioners contend that Fulton County did not provide drop box transfer forms for at least three pickup days when obligated to do so via an Open Records Request. Those missing forms are still needed to provide chain of custody proof for about 5,000 ballots.
    The VoterGA data team also found over 200 Fulton County mail-in ballot images containing votes not included in the hand count audit results for the November election. All these anomalies are now included in the Fulton County ballot inspection lawsuit as additional counts of how the Equal Protection and Due Process Constitutional rights of Georgia voters were violated.
    A group of voters seeking to prove the election was fraudulent say double-counting is just the beginning of what they hope to find.