Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,009
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Odd, that Cuba which has been a commie country since 1959 would blame Trump for their sh*tty economy. Maybe the Slobberer could explain why they blame Trump. You would think that the economic miracle of marxism would have made Cuba a world economic powerhouse.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Cuba should have hired Trump to build a swanky Tourist district
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Odd, that Cuba which has been a commie country since 1959 would blame Trump for their sh*tty economy. Maybe the Slobberer could explain why they blame Trump. You would think that the economic miracle of marxism would have made Cuba a world economic powerhouse.
    I killed the slobberer.

He ded like Dwag.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,394
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Seriously, we have seen this WH admin lie over and over again to the American people. Honestly I have never seen an admin that so brazenly just lies. As for the fucking media who parrots everything they are told to parrot, well they can go fuck themselves.

What is alarming here is the arrogance and elitism that is on display. They truly believe that the American people are stupid. If they aren't thinking that then they are looking down their noses and not caring whether we believe their lies or not. I can think of 4 horrendous lies this admin has spread. When I think of them and their press all I can think of is communist state run media and Goebbels.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,148
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2021

Seriously, we have seen this WH admin lie over and over again to the American people. Honestly I have never seen an admin that so brazenly just lies. As for the fucking media who parrots everything they are told to parrot, well they can go fuck themselves.

What is alarming here is the arrogance and elitism that is on display. They truly believe that the American people are stupid. If they aren't thinking that then they are looking down their noses and not caring whether we believe their lies or not. I can think of 4 horrendous lies this admin has spread. When I think of them and their press all I can think of is communist state run media and Goebbels.

Love. This.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

….”according to the island’s communist leadership “
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2021
    MelloDawg said:

Love. This.
    Apparently, Mello is thinking of the 8 years of the self-described most open and transparent administration in American history during Obama’s presidency.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

This isn't true. I saw the video and heard the chants. The Cuban people were chanting, "The Delta variant, climate change, taking care of each other and redistributing wealth so that everybody has a high quality of life. We’re all in this together, so let’s get out there and save the world!"
    You forgot the Impeach Trump t-shirts everywhere.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    MelloDawg said:

Love. This.
    Liar.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,394
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    MelloDawg said:

Love. This.
    I am sure you do. Why don't you tell us the big bad lies by the Trump admin? The lie that his campaign HQ was bugged by BO and Biden? The lie he told when he said the dossier was a fake and he was set up by rats? That he was not colluding with Putin? I mean I could go on and on with the lefts lies when Trump was in office.

Here's that fucking idiot biden:

Telling Americans that people aren't going back to work for fear of Covid and denying the real reason which is so they can continue to not work and live off of government handouts.

Or my personal favorite, that it is the Republicans who defunded the police and are responsible for the rise in crime.

That he was handed a mess with the vaccine and that he was the real reason we had the vaccine being distributed around the country.

I can keep going if you idiots would like.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Most likely would be a baseball player looking to escape the “island paradise”.