Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Youngest team in the nation only loses 30% of it's production after legendary 4-3 season!

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    What clearly false narrative will the media willfully push for Oregon this season?

Can't wait to find out!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,820 Founders Club
    Mario is a top 5 recruiter
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

That one I actually believe.
    dnc said:

That one I actually believe.
    I can't disagree so far but it seems like only 2019 when we? were the top team in recruiting

Hopefully Oregon gets the same results we did after Petersen ramped up our recruiting to go 8-5

Right now looking in it seems like they get everyone and we don't. So like pretty much the last duckade
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,015
    dnc said:

What clearly false narrative will the media willfully push for Oregon this season?

Can't wait to find out!

They are a small school in the middle of no where will be tough for them to keep up with the paychecks of bigger schools in the NIL age.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

Can't wait to find out!

2021 was a hard year for the ducks breaking in a new defensive coordinator. And to be fair it’s the first real full season for moorehead. But they really seemed to get it dialed in at the end of the year, those earlier losses to (insert shit teams) seem like a long time ago. Cristobol has it rolling.

Cook it. This is the narrative for 2021.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited July 2021
    Bread said:

dnc said:

Can't wait to find out!

They are a small school in the middle of no where will be tough for them to keep up with the paychecks of bigger schools in the NIL age.
    Because there aren't any alumni business owners in Portland.

Thibs just got 6 figures

https://fansided.com/2021/07/06/oregon-football-kayvon-thibodeaux-endorsement-deal/

Bread said:

dnc said:

Can't wait to find out!

Thibs just got 6 figures

https://fansided.com/2021/07/06/oregon-football-kayvon-thibodeaux-endorsement-deal/
    I'm waiting for him to opt out from the season now
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,052 Standard Supporter

Bread said:

dnc said:

Can't wait to find out!

Thibs just got 6 figures

I wouldn’t be surprised if the advertisers put incentives to play the full season in tneir contracts. Could be an interesting dynamic.

Bread said:

dnc said:

Can't wait to find out!

Thibs just got 6 figures

I wouldn’t be surprised if the advertisers put incentives to play the full season in tneir contracts. Could be an interesting dynamic.
    I think so too

Nice to have a hundred grand while you spend the year preparing for the draft