Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,820 Founders Club
    dannarc said:

We* were SERIOUS about tailgating back then.
    I recall many a trip in the family station wagon to the Olympia dump with the folks. The original dump was where the Capital Mall is now. Then we had to go all the way out to Marvin Road

And were THANKFUL for it
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2021
    Fuck perspective, as always. Perspective is for Seattle Centrists who wanna go burn money on a loser Mariners franchise, the Sounders (😆), or the future laughing stock of hockey: the squid bitches.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,093 Founders Club
    haie said:

Fuck perspective, as always. Perspective is for Seattle Centrists who wanna go burn money on a loser Mariners franchise, the Sounders (😆), or the future laughing stock of hockey: the squid bitches.

There are centrists in Seattle?
  • no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 762
    If this forum is going to get political, I'M OUT!!!!! Besides, last tally there were only like 13 centrists and republicans left in Seattle anyways. Also, if a dump can be turned into E1, it seems natural that it should next become a city-sponsored homeless camp. I heard the bums are super fun to tailgate with. Very family friendly.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,093 Founders Club
    no_uh said:

If this forum is going to get political, I'M OUT!!!!! Besides, last tally there were only like 13 centrists and republicans left in Seattle anyways. Also, if a dump can be turned into E1, it seems natural that it should next become a city-sponsored homeless camp. I heard the bums are super fun to tailgate with. Very family friendly.

Let’s keep it clean, guys. My comment was more malarkey than Tug.