Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump announces lawsuit against Facebook, Google, and Twitter

Comments

• Options
    HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I wonder if former President Trump will ever figure out he's a billionaire and start his own site. Call it TrumpBook. Then he can freely continue to act like a twelve year old and nobody can stop him. What a fucking loser.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I wonder if former President Trump will ever figure out he's a billionaire and start his own site. Call it TrumpBook. Then he can freely continue to act like a twelve year old and nobody can stop him. What a fucking loser.

Aren't you the guy who follows 12 year old's on Twitter Owl?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Yeah, why didn't those black people start their own lunch counters and hotels.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Ever since Trump got booted and I couldn't watch him beclown himself every day I don't use it anymore.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Ever since Trump got booted and I couldn't watch him beclown himself every day I don't use it anymore.
    So you no longer follow 12 year old's but you used to. Got it.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Makes it difficult if Google blacklists your website from their search engine
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Parler was an alternative to Twitter. Big tech shut them down. But hey, why doesn't Trump just start his own internet.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    SFGbob said:

Parler was an alternative to Twitter. Big tech shut them down. But hey, why doesn't Trump just start his own internet.
    Exactly

Owl doesn't understand these basic principles
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    why doesn’t Trump just sue the tech companies for damages he is sure to win?

It just seems to me that “Big Tech” is about to get “snow globed”- shaken up, broken up or whatever with Gillions of new shares in new companies issued in the process. I suspect Trump is lining up at the trough just like every one else
  • Options
    I could start a website with limited resources, imagine what Trump could do. Instead he wants to reach into the pockets of companies and steal their hard earned money because he FEELs slighted. He's a piece of shit.
  • Options
    Not saying he has but, suppose Trump’s been Damaged? What should he do?
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,126
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    doogie said:

Sounds like a great chance for another fundraiser. He needs your support more than ever. Donate today.
  • Options
    doogie said:

If there's any damage he has nobody but himself to blame. Get off Twitter when he took office and he's likely still President.
  • Options
    Let’s see what happens, shall we?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    As soon as Trump went to Rumble, that very same day, Rumble started banning 'hate speech.' Trump always was and still remains a Trojan horse, NWO puppet.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    SFGbob said:

Yeah, why didn't those black people start their own lunch counters and hotels.
    Chincredible 1000 times if I could
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    funny around these retarded parts that absolutely no one supports trump "suing" these companies because they "violated his 1st amendment right" ... because it doesn't.

what it is tho ... fundraiser and posturing.

trump sad!

takes quality of character to just call it like it is ... publicity stunt. something is in very short supply around here.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

doogie said:

Sounds like a great chance for another fundraiser. He needs your support more than ever. Donate today.
    He could use GoFundMe except I think they probably banned him.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    When the government has a hotline to tell them who to deplatform he has one hell of a case. Discovery will be fun! That's actually what this is all about. How the commies are colluding in government and big tech. HTH