Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,362 Swaye's Wigwam
    This won’t last long in my opinion

We have second string and third string linebackers in the NFL with absolutely zero endorsement deals But they’re giving 18-year-old freshman I’ve never heard of money? It sounds good now but it’s not going to pencil out….and I think for the most part this will fizzle away unless you’re big time

That being said…go get paid
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,820 Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

We have second string and third string linebackers in the NFL with absolutely zero endorsement deals But they’re giving 18-year-old freshman I’ve never heard of money? It sounds good now but it’s not going to pencil out….and I think for the most part this will fizzle away unless you’re big time

I agree but now you'll have those who get paid and those who don't which will effect girlfriends

Jimmy's plan to recruit 2 stars who won't get paid could work
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter

HuskyJW said:

Perhaps. It's a different dynamic, particularly this Canes bullshit. Whatever fakakta company this is shelling out money, they're not buying the kid. They're buying Miami.
    I was right.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

HuskyJW said:

I agree but now you'll have those who get paid and those who don't which will effect girlfriends

Jimmy's plan to recruit 2 stars who won't get paid could work
    I thought all the fat lil girlfriends went to Mississippi State now?