Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jon Don & Gregory

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
JTT isn’t stupid. UW plays in the kiddie pool.

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    JTT wasn’t going to UW … this has nothing to do with JonDon and Gregory
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,718 Swaye's Wigwam
    In other words find the thread where this belongs.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    I can post anywhere I please! I pay my $10.95!

Of course JTT wasn’t coming here!! UW is a third tier football program. UW is a 1st tier rowing school.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2021
    jecornel said:

It's doesn't make sense without serious tOSU bag men.

Their league has fucking Rutgers, Maryland, PSU just went 4-8, Michigan's a joke, Nebraska's a fucking laugher.

Truck stop league outside of Ohio State, who exists in a butthole part of the country.

Ohio State is great, don't get me wrong, but Bama just destroyed them, who he eliminated.

Bag men.
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    edited July 2021
    The times they are a changin’, yet in some ways they aren’t.

The portal and NIL may be as important to changing college football as free agency was to MLB.

“Bag men” have been around forever, particularly in the SEC. They care more.

The great Hugh McElhenny took a pay cut from playing college football at UW in the 50’s to play in the NFL.

https://www.seattlepi.com/sports/article/The-untold-story-of-Hugh-McElhenny-the-King-of-1153112.php

Jerry Tarkanian in college basketball and Dennis Erickson in college football made a mockery of the NCAA’s supposed student-athlete meme.

Winning is everything.
    For the fucks giving me the thumbs down, convince me UW is first tier football program.

Otherwise, fuck off.
    haie said:

jecornel said:

Their league has fucking Rutgers, Maryland, PSU just went 4-8, Michigan's a joke, Nebraska's a fucking laugher.

Truck stop league outside of Ohio State, who exists in a butthole part of the country.

Ohio State is great, don't get me wrong, but Bama just destroyed them, who he eliminated.

Bag men.
    Ever consider, perhaps, The Ohio State, is trying to improve so they can reach or exceed the level Alabama has achieved on a consistent basis?
    trublue said:

haie said:

jecornel said:

Bag men.
    Ever consider, perhaps, The Ohio State, is trying to improve so they can reach or exceed the level Alabama has achieved on a consistent basis?
    I'm not a fucking paste eating retard like you, so yes, I've already considered that.

Hence my conclusion.
    edited July 2021
    Ad hominem much? Got it.

Bag Men? Prove it.
    trublue said:

Ad hominem much? Got it.

Bag Men? Prove it.

Holy fuck. Axe this retard.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,451 Founders Club
    Here is Lake's 1st five moves with hiring Coaches for his staff

Kato (TE)
    Jon Don (OC)
    Terrence Brown (DB)
    Promoting Gregory to DC (least effective recruiter and weakest Position Coach on Defensive side of ball. In fact when JL took over as co-dc they gave him DE's so Bob was only responsible for ILB's)
    Rip as DL

This isn't the reason JTT isn't here. He is going to a place that will be in and win more playoff, NY6 games, Big 10 titles in 4 years than we have in the last 40, why losing less regular season games Combined than we did as recently as 2019.

But even Stevie Wonder can see why recruiting was awful last year. The above matters much less when your closer as HC was Chris P, but Jimmy has none of that with recruits or thief families.

Win or gtfo. Sell, sell, sell. This program is mediocre at best.
    godawgst said:

Kato (TE)
    Jon Don (OC)
    Terrence Brown (DB)
    Promoting Gregory to DC (least effective recruiter and weakest Position Coach on Defensive side of ball. In fact when JL took over as co-dc they gave him DE's so Bob was only responsible for ILB's)
    Rip as DL

This isn't the reason JTT isn't here. He is going to a place that will be in and win more playoff, NY6 games, Big 10 titles in 4 years than we have in the last 40, why losing less regular season games Combined than we did as recently as 2019.

But even Stevie Wonder can see why recruiting was awful last year. The above matters much less when your closer as HC was Chris P, but Jimmy has none of that with recruits or thief families.

• QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,294 Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

Win or gtfo. Sell, sell, sell. This program is mediocre at best.

godawgst said:

Kato (TE)
    Jon Don (OC)
    Terrence Brown (DB)
    Rip as DL

Take it to the podcast bored.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    haie said:

jecornel said:

Bag men.
    Madtown and Evansville are pretty cool campuses. Not a lot of sailgating though.