Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So am at the Salmon Creek Winco

HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
edited March 2014 in Hardcore Husky Board
And walking the aisles minding own business....wearing my UW sweatshirt.

Some fat bastard in a motorized cart..." Uh oh there's a Husky. I'm a Coog." He then veers his cart right at me...." Now's chance to finally take out a Husky." Of course he does some half laugh

"Probably your only chance." I said

I was dying for like 10 minutes after that due to the double meaning. What is with these people with the need to always say something? Never in my 39 years have I gone up to. Duck/ Coog and flip 'em shit......what is their problem?

Comments

• Options
    You would think.....but not true.

Neighbor owns his own company....duck fan....and he does it also.

Just bizarre to me.

Do your grocery shopping at a higher scale place than Winco and you won't run into those tools. None of 'em.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HuskyJW said:

And walking the aisles minding own business....wearing my UW sweatshirt.

Some fat bastard in a motorized cart..." Uh oh there's a Husky. I'm a Coog." He then veers his cart right at me...." Now's chance to finally take out a Husky." Of course he does some half laugh

"Probably your only chance." I said

I was dying for like 10 minutes after that due to the double meaning. What is with these people with the need to always say something? Never in my 39 years have I gone up to. Duck/ Coog and flip 'em shit......what is their problem?

You haven't lived until you've insulted the caliber of a Duck's education while he pumps your gas.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,616
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    What the fuck. Cool story, cool grammar.

Winco is the place though
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,583
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Salmon Creek is enemy territory, as in you will collect a multitude of fucktarded looks by wearing husky gear. Of course this is because the proverbial coog flag has been planted there and the rest of the douches in this city are bandwagon duck fans. I don't get as many dumb comments (I wear husky gear in SC and WSUV campus for the sake of trolling people that actually give a shit about that sort of thing) in SC as I do Portland of course. One duck fan, though, after the OSU game this year, said "Nice win yesterday Husky" which I was pretty shocked at. Yeah Yeah "Cool Story breh" FYFMFE DIAFF.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    CaptainPJ said:

You mean you didn't punch him in the face, push his rascal down a flight of stairs, and rape his daughter in the Winco parking lot?

What's with you, Man?

I'm hearing LuteOlsen4Prez witnessed this happening. Despite being 12 he's pretty reliable.
  • Options
    chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    What the fuck is Salmon creek? Or Winco?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I go to New Seasons. There you won't encounter people in motorized carts, or coogs for that matter.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,583
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I go to New Seasons. There you won't encounter people in motorized carts, or coogs for that matter.

Just hipsters working the cash register wearing Mariners hats.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Learn how to run the clock out then pop off.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Just hipsters working the cash register wearing Mariners hats.

Never seen that. I don't think the people who work there care about sports.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2014
    I hate these fan base stories. The fat coog in the powerchair made a corny joke about running over a Husky. He was trying and failing to be funny. Big fucking deal. I encountered a Duck fan working the register at a gas station (LOL, PUMP MY GAS DUCK!!!11) tell me he couldn't ring up my Gatorade because I had a Husky coat on. This kind of stupid shit isn't specific to any fan base. I put $2 down and walked off. I never told this story before because it sucked, just like HuskyJW's, the gas pumping story on doogman, and doog's stories about "terrible, sickening" experiences at Autzen because some Duck fan told their wife to fuck off.

Until you tell me that you were stabbed by four Mexican Coug fans, or that three duck fans kidnapped your wife and gangbanged her in a Honey Bucket, I don't give a fuck.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

or that three duck fans kidnapped your wife and gangraped her in a parking lot, I don't give a fuck.

Come on man you have been here long enough. Obvious fix.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,901
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,099
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Until you tell me that you were stabbed by four Mexican Coug fans, or that three duck fans kidnapped your wife and gangbanged her in a Honey Bucket, I don't give a fuck.

I live in Houston - lots of crime, Mexicans, and the University of Houston are Cougs also... this will probably happen to me soon.

• Options
    edited March 2014
    I think you missed the overall point.... Thats ok though. Told the story to question the overall need to say something.... When it never crossed my mind to do the same.

And all your posts suck..... But yet you still post so your other point doesnt hold water either.

I hate these fan base stories. The fat coog in the powerchair made a corny joke about running over a Husky. He was trying and failing to be funny. Big fucking deal. I encountered a Duck fan working the register at a gas station (LOL, PUMP MY GAS DUCK!!!11) tell me he couldn't ring up my Gatorade because I had a Husky coat on. This kind of stupid shit isn't specific to any fan base. I put $2 down and walked off. I never told this story before because it sucked, just like HuskyJW's, the gas pumping story on doogman, and doog's stories about "terrible, sickening" experiences at Autzen because some Duck fan told their wife to fuck off.

• Options
    Founders Club
    I used to wear a purple Wa polo to work and people do the same things. After a while it just got old so I stopped wearing it that much. The last time I did it, this weird hipster ice me an unrelated question, I answered, then as was about to leave he goes, "By the way, go Ducks." Wth can I say with 10 in a row hanging over me. I share Damone's hatred of people
  • Options
    Founders Club