Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Thoughts and prayers to those in Wenatchee

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

But it's a dry heat.

I loathe laffing at your shit, but you got me here. +1 point HHusky

Live look at local reporting in Wenatchee:

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

HHusky said:

But it's a dry heat.

Meh, I’ve picked strawberries higher up than that fruit.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,024
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

HHusky said:

But it's a dry heat.

It's an extremely rare event.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Wenatchee has Hooked On Toys. They be alright
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,233
    Founders Club
    When I was a little kid, my family took a couple of summer weekend trips to Wenatchee, and it seemed like a magical place. There was a Red Lion with a bowling alley down the street. A couple years ago, I stayed there for three nights and I thought wow what a shit hole.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

When I was a little kid, my family took a couple of summer weekend trips to Wenatchee, and it seemed like a magical place. There was a Red Lion with a bowling alley down the street. A couple years ago, I stayed there for three nights and I thought wow what a shit hole.

You get up poor?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,233
    Founders Club

You get up poor?
    Middle class.
  • Options
    not middle Class?

sad.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,076
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Stayed at that red lion during a baseball tournament once. Good vending machines. Don’t remember anything besides that.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,015
    Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

Stayed at that red lion during a baseball tournament once. Good vending machines. Don’t remember anything besides that.
    Was at a conference in the 1980s in Wenatchee. Stayed at the Red Lion and had a Widmer Hefeweizen in the bar. Lots of apple orchards.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bob_C said:

Was at a conference in the 1980s in Wenatchee. Stayed at the Red Lion and had a Widmer Hefeweizen in the bar. Lots of apple orchards.
    Did you know the Applets and Cotlets place in Cashmere closed? I say good riddance. Those things were good awful.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,015
    Standard Supporter

Bob_C said:

Did you know the Applets and Cotlets place in Cashmere closed? I say good riddance. Those things were good awful.
    Everything else >Applets and Cotlets>Fruitcake.
  • Options
    AC went out at home. Try finding a new capacitor in This heat.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

Even worse in THIS economy?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,941
    edited June 2021

Bob_C said:

Update: An international confectioner bought A&C. Cashmere is saved. Go Bulldogs!

https://www.libertyorchards.com/
  • Options

doogie said:

Even worse in THIS economy?
    Capacitor economy is quite skrong in This heat. No matter, capacitor already sourced, delivered, installed when Everyone was telling me three days minimum.