Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

People who wear masks scare me.

2»

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,939
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

RoadTrip said:

On my morning walk some dude was walking alone outside with a mask pulled under his nose

Double retard

Meant to post this a couple days ago...while eating at the Spectrum Center in Irvine (Orange County), my son and I estimated about 35-40% of the people were all wearing masks outside. Great mall by the way and it was packed. I kept mentioning to friendly clerks how surprised I was by the extremely large crowds and they all said this is nothing. So why all the mask wearers? If you're so fucking scared, why are you hanging out in large crowds if it subjects you to potential death? Then I noticed something else; of the large percentage wearing masks, almost 100% of asians were all wearing masks. In fact, the vast majority of the masked crowd were were minorities. So it got me to wondering if these idiots are wearing masks not in fear of dying but as some weird symbol of unification as in we all support government because government supports us? Why are these people wearing masks?
    Irvine is a heavily Asian city as it is. Your observation seems pretty unsurprising given that Asians have essentially pioneered the art of mask wearing.
    Almost as pioneering as inventing gun powder. Of course there is some science behind gun powder. There is no science behind masking for the chicom crud.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

On my morning walk some dude was walking alone outside with a mask pulled under his nose

Double retard

Meant to post this a couple days ago...while eating at the Spectrum Center in Irvine (Orange County), my son and I estimated about 35-40% of the people were all wearing masks outside. Great mall by the way and it was packed. I kept mentioning to friendly clerks how surprised I was by the extremely large crowds and they all said this is nothing. So why all the mask wearers? If you're so fucking scared, why are you hanging out in large crowds if it subjects you to potential death? Then I noticed something else; of the large percentage wearing masks, almost 100% of asians were all wearing masks. In fact, the vast majority of the masked crowd were were minorities. So it got me to wondering if these idiots are wearing masks not in fear of dying but as some weird symbol of unification as in we all support government because government supports us? Why are these people wearing masks?
    Irvine is a heavily Asian city as it is. Your observation seems pretty unsurprising given that Asians have essentially pioneered the art of mask wearing.
    I thought about that too and yes it's a social norm over there but not here or at least it wasn't. But again, if Covid19 is "deadly", why would you intentionally put yourself at risk?
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Double retard

I thought about that too and yes it's a social norm over there but not here or at least it wasn't. But again, if Covid19 is "deadly", why would you intentionally put yourself at risk?
    No idea. I was on the outdoor deck of a ferry the other day and an Asian man was fully rocking the mask and latex gloves. Maybe he was trying to avoid bugs flying into his mouth.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Double retard

No idea. I was on the outdoor deck of a ferry the other day and an Asian man was fully rocking the mask and latex gloves. Maybe he was trying to avoid bugs flying into his mouth.
    LOL

Oh that reminds me there was this one Asian lady who had this huge mask and white gloves that went up past her elbows. When she sat down to eat, she took her gloves off to take her little dog out of the baby stroller she was parading it around in. So some of the % just has to be craziness.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,538
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Double retard

Nothing beats the retards in tacoma who ride their bike without a helmet and wear a mask.
    A pack of 14 year olds cruise by my office each morning doing just this.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Double retard

Perfect post to illustrate your intellectual limitations toward science
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    doogie said:

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Double retard

Perfect post to illustrate your intellectual limitations toward science

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,883
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2021
    It just identifies them as the enemy unless they're old, infirm or weigh 1000lbs.