Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

People who wear masks scare me.

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
edited June 2021 in Tug Tavern
Much like HuskyJWs daughter with the unmasked, I see the masked as science denying nut jobs who would have delighted in Kristallnacht for the greater good. Because the state said so. I’m learning who the enemy is.

Comments

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

On my morning walk some dude was walking alone outside with a mask pulled under his nose

Double retard

He’s showing you he hates Trump. Next year it will be an arm band. Because masks are a pain for team identification. An arm band is more practical.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    In Vegas I don't see any anymore. And this place supposedly went blue. I find maskers right now to be fascinating.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,915
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club

On my morning walk some dude was walking alone outside with a mask pulled under his nose

Double retard

He’s showing you he hates Trump. Next year it will be an arm band. Because masks are a pain for team identification. An arm band is more practical.
    Masks cover for the ugly people and dehumanize interactions. They are perfect for the end goal.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Scare you? Like a bogeyman?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Scare you? Like a bogeyman?

Yes. But more authoritarian.
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

Double retard

Masks cover for the ugly people and dehumanize interactions. They are perfect for the end goal.
    It's true. Libs are ugly and antisocial
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,541
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Walking around Anacortes today and the old (older than me) and the teenagers to thirty year olds are the only ones masked up. the funny ones are the ones by themselves walking - why?
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    I can't imagine masking right now. Like what

I got the bionic clone medicine. I'm 32 and in good shape.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2021

Much like HuskyJWs daughter with the unmasked, I see the masked as science denying nut jobs who would have delighted in Kristallnacht for the greater good. Because the state said so. I’m learning who the enemy is.

People still wear masks?

Quick…Without looking it up what year do you think it is?

Am waxed and vaxed….it’s Hot Dad summer
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,577
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Lots of teens sporting the mask, hoodie and sun glasses. Dumb as shit. It’s a look they want. Bizarro world.
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,571
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A friend of mine went to the Sounders game Sunday. She showed me the red stamp they put on her wrist to indicate she is double vaxed. Nothing could go wrong here.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Double retard

I respect that. He's a retard who spans political divides, and that's not easy to do.
  • Options
    jecornel said:

Lots of teens sporting the mask, hoodie and sun glasses. Dumb as shit. It’s a look they want. Bizarro world.

Not everyone is face-privileged you know
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

They are the useful idiot army and thus the enemy. The only thing that should scare you is the power they willingly give to government. As cowardly soldiers, they should piss you off and deserve your ridicule and scorn.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Double retard

Meant to post this a couple days ago...while eating at the Spectrum Center in Irvine (Orange County), my son and I estimated about 35-40% of the people were all wearing masks outside. Great mall by the way and it was packed. I kept mentioning to friendly clerks how surprised I was by the extremely large crowds and they all said this is nothing. So why all the mask wearers? If you're so fucking scared, why are you hanging out in large crowds if it subjects you to potential death? Then I noticed something else; of the large percentage wearing masks, almost 100% of asians were all wearing masks. In fact, the vast majority of the masked crowd were were minorities. So it got me to wondering if these idiots are wearing masks not in fear of dying but as some weird symbol of unification as in we all support government because government supports us? Why are these people wearing masks?
  • Options
    RoadTrip said:

Double retard

Meant to post this a couple days ago...while eating at the Spectrum Center in Irvine (Orange County), my son and I estimated about 35-40% of the people were all wearing masks outside. Great mall by the way and it was packed. I kept mentioning to friendly clerks how surprised I was by the extremely large crowds and they all said this is nothing. So why all the mask wearers? If you're so fucking scared, why are you hanging out in large crowds if it subjects you to potential death? Then I noticed something else; of the large percentage wearing masks, almost 100% of asians were all wearing masks. In fact, the vast majority of the masked crowd were were minorities. So it got me to wondering if these idiots are wearing masks not in fear of dying but as some weird symbol of unification as in we all support government because government supports us? Why are these people wearing masks?
    Irvine is a heavily Asian city as it is. Your observation seems pretty unsurprising given that Asians have essentially pioneered the art of mask wearing.