Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

SpaceDawgs unite

2»

Comments

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,399
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

This could have been us, maaaan.

You can’t buy it. It says it still isn’t active in the platform. You’re probably looking at the early pre sale investors getting in. Sounds about right. Price gets pushed up and just a little after it’s available to the public, it tanks. Classic pump and dump and with zero oversight, you’re left holding your balls.
    You buy on Uniswap, my dawg.

As for dumping, you're right. Pretty much all meme coins eventually dump, but you can make a good profit if you find one with good project managers and financial backing, get in early/before the pump, and play it right. Some last a surprising amount of time. Helps to know the right people and you can't get greedy. You have to take what's in front of you. I don't get involved in that racket much, but I did gain $4k from a day trade of some shit called FLOKI today. Bought it just based on word of mouth from people behind the project. Risky, yes. That's what risk management is all about though. I have a buddy with millions that was big on this DAWGS project weeks ago, for whatever reason. Just launched today. I'm not in it, but I probably should have listened to him and got in at presale/launch. It's currently the #1 trending token on Uniswap.

Disclaimer: I'm a full-time DeFi project manager and avid crypto trader. I see this shit every day, for better or worse.
    I don’t disagree with your take one bit, but just so we are on the same page you realize you are describing an electronic version of a pyramid scheme?
    Of course.