Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

SpaceDawgs unite

CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Founders Club
edited May 2022 in Tug Tavern
https://www.spacedawgs.io/

I know people. With your help, we can make this fucker rocket. I don't know who the crypto people on this board are besides @sonics1993 , but we can do some good things (Chris Petersen voice). Reply or DM me if you're interested in pumping this bitch.

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,467
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    Founders Club
    edited June 2021

Cringe

Hahaha. It's not a serious investment by any means. I don't have any, but these things can be pumped, especially if we drag Dawg fans across the land into it. I have some whale buddies who are deep in this.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,467
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    the phrase HODL makes me want to jump off my balcony
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited June 2021

Get a job.

This shit actually is my job. I manage three crypto projects and make near 6 figures (unlike Sonic's 9). Serious ones, not this. Clearly my half-joking tone hasn't translated well through text. It's fuckin' SpaceDawg man. You're not a Dawg if you don't own DAWG.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Get a job.

This shit actually is my job. I manage three crypto projects and make near 6 figures (unlike Sonic's 9). Serious ones, not this. Clearly my half-joking tone hasn't translated well through text. It's fuckin' SpaceDawg man. You're not a Dawg if you don't own DAWG.
    That’s dope. What projects?
    Founders Club
    Founders Club

Get a job.

That’s dope. What projects?
    Strudel.finance, Nerd.finance, and Vid.camera. Microcaps at the moment, but that's development for ya. We're young.
    Founders Club

Get a job.

Where's the donation Mr. Six Figures?

ALMOST 6. Still 5, but better than 4. Most of my salary is invested. I sleep on a cot, eat moldy bread, and bathe in/drink mud water. Will you accept these tokens of my appreciation?
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Get a job.

ALMOST 6. Still 5, but better than 4. Most of my salary is invested. I sleep on a cot, eat moldy bread, and bathe in/drink mud water. Will you accept these tokens of my appreciation?
    I like IRL ern better then shit take doog ern.
    Founders Club

Get a job.

I like IRL ern better then shit take doog ern.

Founders Club
    edited July 2021

This could have been us, maaaan.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

You can’t buy it. It says it still isn’t active in the platform. You’re probably looking at the early pre sale investors getting in. Sounds about right. Price gets pushed up and just a little after it’s available to the public, it tanks. Classic pump and dump and with zero oversight, you’re left holding your balls.
    Founders Club
    edited July 2021

You can’t buy it. It says it still isn’t active in the platform. You’re probably looking at the early pre sale investors getting in. Sounds about right. Price gets pushed up and just a little after it’s available to the public, it tanks. Classic pump and dump and with zero oversight, you’re left holding your balls.
    You buy on Uniswap, my dawg.

As for dumping, you're right. Pretty much all meme coins eventually dump, but you can make a good profit if you find one with good project managers and financial backing, get in early/before the pump, and play it right. Some last a surprising amount of time. Helps to know the right people and you can't get greedy. You have to take what's in front of you. I don't get involved in that racket much, but I did gain $4k from a day trade of some shit called FLOKI today. Bought it just based on word of mouth from people behind the project. Risky, yes. That's what risk management is all about though. I have a buddy with millions that was big on this DAWGS project weeks ago, for whatever reason. Just launched today. I'm not in it, but I probably should have listened to him and got in at presale/launch. It's currently the #1 trending token on Uniswap.

Disclaimer: I'm a full-time DeFi project manager and avid crypto trader. I see this shit every day, for better or worse.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

As for dumping, you're right. Pretty much all meme coins eventually dump, but you can make a good profit if you find one with good project managers and financial backing, get in early/before the pump, and play it right. Some last a surprising amount of time. Helps to know the right people and you can't get greedy. You have to take what's in front of you. I don't get involved in that racket much, but I did gain $4k from a day trade of some shit called FLOKI today. Bought it just based on word of mouth from people behind the project. Risky, yes. That's what risk management is all about though. I have a buddy with millions that was big on this DAWGS project weeks ago, for whatever reason. Just launched today. I'm not in it, but I probably should have listened to him and got in at presale/launch. It's currently the #1 trending token on Uniswap.

Disclaimer: I'm a full-time DeFi project manager and avid crypto trader. I see this shit every day, for better or worse.
    I don’t disagree with your take one bit, but just so we are on the same page you realize you are describing an electronic version of a pyramid scheme?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I don’t disagree with your take one bit, but just so we are on the same page you realize you are describing an electronic version of a pyramid scheme?
    I mean, at the core of it, isn't that what VC money is?

Bunch of cheap shares for doing fuck all, then rake $$$$ from the dupes down the road?

• HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

I mean, at the core of it, isn't that what VC money is?

Bunch of cheap shares for doing fuck all, then rake $$$$ from the dupes down the road?

I’d argue no, just because with VC there are business models behind each one and the expectation is most will fail but a few will work and do really well. When you get to these meme coins everyone knows they aren’t long-term investments...the hope is just you can make money on the back of the greater fool.

I’d say the bigger point of discussion is if they are Pyramid schemes or Ponzi schemes...